Kaufman's Mark VI in progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
wouu!! excelent job.. i like it.. i´m sorry i don´t know write english.. do you know for actual archive from armor of briareos??

I finally got to suit up!
DSCF4255.jpg

DSCF4263.jpg

DSCF4274.jpg

Im going to take some more pics during the daytime.
It feels so awsome to finally see a finished project. Well its not finished, there is a bunch of things I wanted to do to it, but I just ran out of time. I will work on it more after halloween. I hope you all like it. I sure had fun making it. Already thinking about the next project. Thankfully my wife understands and supports my maddness.

This seriously looks awesome! There's one more spartan to add to the list.:)

Dear Sir,

Amazing work. Your armor is yet another shining example of one I need to copy. Beautiful choice of paint! High quality pep. High quality bondo/sanding. Sexy visor color choice.

Will you be working on or creating any weapons to compliment your armor?

Other than that, GOOD JOB. I am impressed!

kaufmanp92eb

WOW... How did I miss this thread?

Amazing work! Everything appears to fit correctly. Scaling looks spot on.
Love the choice in paint colors. It works very well.
I bet that it feels awesome to get it done this far!

Can't wait to see the daytime pics.

Glad to have another spartan in the ranks!

CONGRATS! :)

wow! its always great to see all these mark vi's coming together , it inspires you to finish yours! what shin pepakura folders did you use?

Its been a long time since I worked on this. Lots of moving around the last couple years. I've been doing a couple tweaks to my armor before Halloween comes around. First off I had to redo my duck tape dummy. I have gained some muscle mass and a couple parts didn't fit anymore. The worst was the thighs. No more chicken legs for me lol. With the time constraints I didn't want to completely remake the thighs so I cut them on the inside and glued some wide elastic bands to allow them to fit my legs. 20141019_103742.jpg

I also installed a second layer to my visor. I had the clear visor sitting on a shelf from replacing the one on my motorcycle helmet so I decided to use that. The clarity from the inside is perfect and I really like the way it looks.
20141019_101927.jpg
And plungers added to the boots.
20141019_103719.jpg

I still need to touch up some paint. He got pretty beat up in all the moving. I am thinking about adding some red accents similar to the characters in Project Freeelancer (red vs blue) but i am not sure because he looks just like the Spartans from Black Team.
20141019_101914.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back