Keegans Warthog Start!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ye cant wate to see the finished vershion been working on a new fram for my rc its a tlt max climber been up gradid so many times and now the 2nd uk rc crawler nationals are coming up would be awsome to show up with a worthog body
tride the files on the downloud half but dont have the program for it any one out there have a pdo file they can share

Adam 294 and I are planning on making a warthog out of a truck we just need to secure some more sufficient funding and then buy a truck and tear it apart then go to the junkyard plus we need to cut out the roof and transform it into a flat bed by the time were done prob no one will even use this site the warthog will probably be a passenger and since i now live in OHIO i wont need to get it inspected every like 4 years lol i need ideas for mirrors though

alexonekenobe said:
Adam 294 and I are planning on making a warthog out of a truck we just need to secure some more sufficient funding and then buy a truck and tear it apart then go to the junkyard plus we need to cut out the roof and transform it into a flat bed by the time were done prob no one will even use this site the warthog will probably be a passenger and since i now live in OHIO i wont need to get it inspected every like 4 years lol i need ideas for mirrors though

Why not make mirrors that you can take off when showing the warthog for people, and have them on when driving in public?.

/Conny

Last edited by a moderator:
well...this thread is kind of boring without pictures. Im gonna go work on my overdue pep stuff now.

jolly good day.

keegan, post something showing me your mini-hog.

Here you guy guys, for some reason the upload didnt work, and I was by my dads for the past 2 days, so I didnt have the picture file to reupload. HERE YOU ARE!

IMG_1050.jpg

Now, I am working on the turret, update probably Monday or Tuesday!

Update 2! Turret basically done, just have to add the bullet belt.
IMG_1052.jpg

Spins, and moves up and down!
IMG_1054.jpg

IMG_1056.jpg

Viper_Legends said:
You should use the warthog pep file to get perfect shape.
That file is soo hard to build, very, very weird file. I like mine better though, no bondo! :p
And thats a good idea, I could make a scorpion! A banshee though, wouldnt fly! :p
And ImaGonnaGetYou, cant get on till tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would, but when I upload videos to youtube they never finish uploading, they get stuck at about 95% mark and never finish, help?
And Thanks lee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back