Kelly reporting for duty (soon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joanna

Good day

everybody!

Once it is on the interwebz, there is no crawling back.
So I've had Kelly on my to do list for a while now, however other costumes kept budding in. But since I've started on an undersuit for a friend, I might as well make mine at the same time. Looking forward to the undersuit, fearing the foam armor and already have a beautiful helmet!

I've only been making costumes for a year, but I have a clear affinity for fabric. Got to keep that stereotype alive!

Not sure how to post pictures yet, but I do have some.

Ps I met a bunch of EU 405th at Gamescom. Hope to be joining you soooon!

image.jpegimage.jpeg
My poor attempts of making a foam helmet

image.jpeg

My most recent non HALO work.

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

At least I have a decent helmet! Modeled by @Dutchprops , finished and casted by @bmpprops! But then it came back to the Netherlands so that the European CO can be my bitch and cut it for me! XD

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the 405th, Joanna.

I'm very happy to hear you want to join our legion and even more - that you're doing a Halo 5's Kelly - because most of our members have Mark V (from Halo Reach) armors and. :D
Hah, I imagine you met 'some' of them - on Saturday there were 27 in-costume 405th members on Gamescom and I'm sure next year there will be a lot more.

Also, may I ask where are you from?

Can't wait for more progress! That helmet looks great, BMP did great job on it - and the visor is very sexy, haha.

Welcome to the 405th, Joanna.

I'm very happy to hear you want to join our legion and even more - that you're doing a Halo 5's Kelly - because most of our members have Mark V (from Halo Reach) armors and. :D
Hah, I imagine you met 'some' of them - on Saturday there were 27 in-costume 405th members on Gamescom and I'm sure next year there will be a lot more.

Also, may I ask where are you from?

Can't wait for more progress! That helmet looks great, BMP did great job on it - and the visor is very sexy, haha.

Totally agree on the visor! Vision remains so clear as well.

I am from the Netherlands, roughly an hour away from Dutchprops.

nintendstroid
Guuuuurrrlll you know it!!!!

sassmaster
No not bmpprops, someone else in America, nintendstroid knew some people who did sweet chrome jobs.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol fearing the foam armour, I hear ya there. I plan on reading and watching everything on the net before getting a cut in, but I hope to see your build progress :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back