Kingdom Hearts - Decisive Pumpkin Keyblade - 3D printing

Boy and Girls of every age, wouldn't you like to see something strange? Well here it is , a 3D printable Decisive Pumpkin Keyblade From Kingdom hearts. This was more of a challenge than I anticipated, but it was a lot of fun to work on and one of my favorite keyblades. Not my best renders but since this is for 3d printing I hope no one minds.

-Each of the blade pieces have a ring to indicate the top side of that piece. This is the side you attach to the next piece

-With the exception of the pieces with obvious arches, none of the pieces should require supports

-Antlers and Skull are cut in halve so you will need to print 2 of the skull and 4 of the anlters for both sides

-Tie a green ribbon where jack's hat meets the blade.

-Due to the awkward shape of the blade the peg holes may not be centered or be skewed. this is intentional and the pieces should fit together fine

-Also due ot the awkward shape and number of segments, this creates many stress points. I recommend using and Epoxy Adhesive like J-B Weld.
I also recommend going low on the infill for the blade parts and adding more to the pegs, this will reduce the weight at the stress points

-For the keychain you can just use generic pumpkin and Dimond shape beads.

tbrender_002.jpg

tbrender_003.jpg

tbrender_005.jpg

tbrender_006.jpg

tbrender_007.jpg

tbrender_008.jpg

tbrender_009.jpg

tbrender_010.jpg

PlanetAlexander

Ah heck, now you're making me wanna dive back into Kingdom Hearts! I suck at it but I'm so desperate to make it to Halloween Town

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.