L3X's Emile Build *Really Pic Heavy*

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow lex your 6'6 your just about the height they would need to be.lol. di you see my emile build i posted some pix of how and i used to make the bomb vest

wow lex your 6'6 your just about the height they would need to be.lol. di you see my emile build i posted some pix of how and i used to make the bomb vest
Hey, i actually didnt see it till you pointed it out, im really impressed! and really looking forward to seeing the helmet finished!!!

So, today was a lot busier than anticipated, so really all i got done was this, but im getting up early to do some work on it so expect some more pics around this time tomorrow! Possibly even that painting video i talked about earlier.
IMAG0249.jpg

IMAG0250.jpg

IMAG0252.jpg

IMAG0253.jpg

IMAG0254.jpg

Nice helm, what are you going to do about the bobble parts that stick out?
Looks awesome so far :D

What ODST helmet is that? and what visor? Is it Sean Bradley's?

only joking mate :D this thread is beast, and your armor is actually amazing <:D
how are you going to paint on the skull into the visor, yet still have it transparent?

What ODST helmet is that? and what visor? Is it Sean Bradley's?

only joking mate :D this thread is beast, and your armor is actually amazing <:D
how are you going to paint on the skull into the visor, yet still have it transparent?
lol, i was about to freak out. Well, for now im not going to be able to see through it. Im going to build another one eventually and detail it better along with an actual visor. But since i want to get it done for the release its just going to be like it is.

Wow, this is amazing, cant wait for more. Good luck
Thanks! The wait is over, sorta? Im quite happy with the way its starting to look :D
IMAG0256.jpg

IMAG0257.jpg

IMAG0258.jpg

i noticed how like, EVERYONE'S build threads came to a stand still as soon as reach came out
HAHAHA I thought I was the only one who noticed that. How odd. The real question is have the thread updates ceased or did the projects just peter out. These things take a LOT out of you, and unless you have a convention or a release coming up, I would imagine that life just takes center stage AGAIN. Stupid Real Life. Responsiblity sucks it hardcore.

Hey L3X. ive got some of your files for the noble 6 chest pieces. i was wondering if it is already scaled to you. if it is it would help alot cuz if im correct earlier you said you were 6'6 and if thats true i can scale this piece of armor to me.

Hey L3X. ive got some of your files for the noble 6 chest pieces. i was wondering if it is already scaled to you. if it is it would help alot cuz if im correct earlier you said you were 6'6 and if thats true i can scale this piece of armor to me.
Quite true sir. it is scaled to fit me and i am indeed 6'6"

nice work looking forward to seeing it all done. ( question you going to change this 1 out with you;re new chest design )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back