Props L3X's Sliced Weapon Pep Files (New Sliced Spiker)

Next sliced file?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

L3X BLU3R1V3R

L3X BLU3R1V3R's​

HD Sliced Weapon files​

Just a note to anyone planning on making any of my files, i have them sliced at 1/4 inch intervals, so 4 slices should be 1 inch thick.

With the newer files, ive started slicing only half of the weapons, to save on paper. Just take whatever is in the file and make 2 of everything for the full weapon.

Sliced Spiker Well, its not as HD as id like it to be but it definitly lays out the base for some easy detailing. the spike isnt in the the picture, but its in the file :D

gallery_6889_644_18142.jpg

HD Sliced M6C Socom There you go ladies and gents, less than a month and a half left... you better get started!

gallery_6889_644_22032.jpg

HD Sliced Sniper Rifle.rar Theres 4 different files for the different parts. Main body, scope, clip, and surpresser.

New main body for Sniper Use this one instead of the one in the .rar file, there is alot more detail

New body piece Just a few replacement pieces, includes left side where bullets are ejected/ sliding door w/ room for a spring behind it and area inside, with hole for barrel

New Clip Area for bullets, and extra details for the outside

Scope ... ts supposed to let you see real far o_O;;

Flash Surpressor... now with new flash surpressing action :D

gallery_6889_644_50810.jpg

gallery_6889_644_13237.jpg

HD Sliced Beam Rifle Not in the poll, just a personal project. Good luck to anyone who decides to take on this beast I didnt break it down for individual pages yet, i might in a few days, but what i have it set for is full size. If anyone decides to break it down, post it and ill put it up here.

gallery_6889_644_9285.jpg

Sliced Hammer Blade Just a sneak peek at one of my upcoming projects.

gallery_6889_644_12922.jpg

HD Sliced MA5C I havnt test built this so im not positive i unfolded it correctly. Also has removable clip, and room behind the trigger for a spring if you want a moving trigger.

gallery_6889_644_49550.jpg

HD Sliced Mauler I would unfold it to be about 1 foot, around 30cm, probably bigger depending on how tight your armor is around your wrists.

gallery_6889_644_55129.jpg

I've never tried any sliced weapons! But i think this is going to be great! Keep it up, and keep us informed!

Finally got a chance to start my test build, its going great, soon as im finished and im satisfied that its the best it can be ill release it. Itll probably be some time this weekend. Its about half done. Made of regular cardboard, turning out to be the perfect size, though it may need to be slightly bigger so that it can be held with the armor on my arm.
gallery_6889_644_91061.jpeg

gallery_6889_644_75424.jpeg

This slicing method seems to be a better way to make a weapon. Your files and progress so far looks great! How where you able to achieve this slicing technique?

Looking great, Lex. I think the slice method works really well, so i can't wait to have this released. My littlebrother had been wanting to held me with armor and weapons, so maybe I'll be able to get hime to do it for me, lol.

bevbor said:
Amazing thingy :)
I like it!
wow, im glad you like it :D

fightstar said:
This slicing method seems to be a better way to make a weapon. Your files and progress so far looks great! How where you able to achieve this slicing technique?
This is my first sliced weapon, and i agree with you about it being the better way to make weapons. I actually made a hd mauler 3d file, and then i litterally just sliced it up every 1/4 inch across.

Remraf said:
Looking great, Lex. I think the slice method works really well, so i can't wait to have this released. My littlebrother had been wanting to held me with armor and weapons, so maybe I'll be able to get hime to do it for me, lol.
Yeah! DO IT!!! lol

MassacreM45 said:
Awesome work mate!!!!!!

I'm anxiously waiting for the file!! :lol:*breathing heavily*
lol

Alrighty, well, test build is like 90% done. Im reworking the model just slightly, not the actual mauler, but the ammo drum, gonna un pep it and make it sliced like everything else. Ill release it tomorrow, as soon as i finish slicing the drum.
gallery_6889_644_83078.jpeg

gallery_6889_644_37375.jpeg

gallery_6889_644_84811.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG! PM me as soon as it is up plz :eek: .

I will need to bring home some cardboard from work :lol: .

Mauler PWNS shotty every time ;) . For me at least :p .

L3X BLU3R1V3R said:
Yeah! DO IT!!! lol
Ha, when I told him, we was really excited. He loves the mauler. Can't wait to have this released!

My favorite weapon :lol: , is it ready yet :( .

Jk, hope it finishes soon.

In the meantime I guess I will build Bevbor's Br55 and Magnum.

M07Marauder said:
My favorite weapon :lol: , is it ready yet :( .

Jk, hope it finishes soon.

In the meantime I guess I will build Bevbor's Br55 and Magnum.
So, thought i was gonna have it done yesterday, ends up my sliced file for sketchup delted itself, so now i gotta reslice it before i can do anything. Ill have it up by the end of the day for sure!

L3X BLU3R1V3R said:
So, thought i was gonna have it done yesterday, ends up my sliced file for sketchup delted itself, so now i gotta reslice it before i can do anything. Ill have it up by the end of the day for sure!

Ok, sweet :lol: .

I will have to get to it in the morning when I get off work, gotta sleep during the day :cautious: .

I'll be looking forward to it :D .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back