Leadingspartan's Helmet: 50kers Beware

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leadingspartan

Here is my Helmet. It took me about 30 minutes to take apart. Plus about 2 hours to put back together. (I got superglue all over my head. So these are the progress pics. Im not completely finished Im resanding it and repainting them. If you need anymore pictures of anymore animals just let me know and Ill get them up as soon as I can.
So anywhere here are the Pictures:

Front 1
DSC01103.jpg

Front 2
DSC01102.jpg

Front 3
DSC01095.jpg

Inside Helmet 1
DSC01091.jpg

Sideview 1
DSC01092.jpg

Sideview 2
DSC01094.jpg

Under the Brim 1
DSC01104.jpg

Leds and side of helmet 1
DSC01099.jpg

Leds and side of helmet 2 (Sorry for quality of this one)
DSC01098.jpg

Jaw 1
DSC01097.jpg

Jaw 2
DSC01096.jpg

Overview 1
DSC01093.jpg

Useless Visor 4 fun 1
DSC01101.jpg

Useless Visor 4 fun 2
DSC01100.jpg

I am hoping to add A Hud, Leds, Padding, and a new paint color.

Leadingspartan said:
Reserved for Extra Pics.
kewl,u dissasemble legendary helm i presumed?
maybe you want to put that "useless" visor to good use and make a vacum formof it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sinister Shadow said:
kewl,u dissasemble legendary helm i presumed?
maybe you want to put that "useless" visor to good use and make a vacum formof it?
LOL the thing is im going to keep all the parts but, im only 13 and have no idea how to vaccume form.

LastSpartan said:
Don't waste your time vacuum forming that. Just build a good scaled helmet.
I know but i don't want to build a high def. I told not to make fun of me just 'cause i used the legendary helmet.

LastSpartan said:
I'm not making fun of you. Just saying that it won't fit you in 3 months.
Its 1 and 1 half my head size and im only 13 i have seen people way older then me wear it.
Yes link it does fit my head :)

link4044 said:
well go for it. mod it more
Thanks Link. Im buying some 2500 grit sandpaper or something like that then im going to sand this baby smooth. Im going to repaint it, add in padding, leds, and fans. Still needs a visor I just ordered that. Im going to paint in a hud on a transparent piece of paper and stick it in there. I will be adding blue prints soon and progress pics along the way. (BTW i won't be getting sandpaper until my parents decide to fix something in our new house and We have to go to Home Depot.)

Leadingspartan said:
I hate Thumbnails you know I did say "50kers beware" mine loaded in about 15 seconds not that bad.

Ill check it out tmrrw. By my dads and omgwtfhughesnetbbq

I modded mine also. My only suggestion is to cut out the tabs and any other object's sticking out inside the helmet to make room for padding. Also super glue may not have been the best choice to put it back together. I used Guerrilla Glue and that stuff is amazing!

Love to see where this goes, good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back