Leekegan Halo Reach Sniper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lee,

Seems like ALOT of people are interested in this. I highly recommend if you want to be nice and let people purchase these later from you that you CNC each of the parts in runs. You would have to trust someone to properly CAD/CAM each part and then CNC them each.

I am at a tech school with some of the best CNC equipment around and to get around the whole "Selling"....our group takes "donations". AS could you...

Just throwing ideas out there for you, Your work is simply amazing!

_Ben

Envy is what I have for your wood working skills and the ability to throw all of that into an amazingly beautiful piece of art, let alone an amazing prop

Awesome craftsmanship and attention to detail! Love the YouTube clips on how it all comes together just like a real rifle! :)

How much did u spend on tools for everything in your workshop?

that workshop would be something a person would slowly work up over the years, learning each of the tools as they go. it wouldn't be something you go out and buy straight out like,"i would like the workshop set C please..." and because it's lees, you couldn't put a price on it :)

that workshop would be something a person would slowly work up over the years, learning each of the tools as they go. it wouldn't be something you go out and buy straight out like,"i would like the workshop set C please..." and because it's lees, you couldn't put a price on it :)

I couldn't put it any better monk1junk1.

First, Jester1014 are you talking about the H3 version? At this time no molds are being made of the Reach Sniper.

Yea. I added a 3" flash port from an M16 to the Tip. I cut away the rear butt of the body to take away it's angled look and I made rubber caps that look perftct over the protruding mags. It had come with a small Red-Dot already with the gun, I just added some plastic pieces from another sight I had to give it a little more length and block out the sun. All-in-all she worked and looked just like the H3 BR but just no 3 shot burst and a U-bend 40 round mag I made myself. Sold it almost 2 yrs ago. Had to pay rent and it got my about 2k. My wife hated that I sold it. MY first but not last true Bullpup.

I must ask, did you keep the plans for all the parts after you made them. Because if you did I would love a copy of them to have a go at making this myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back