Here is a small update.

[media]
SMGODST012.jpg
[/media]

Last edited by a moderator:
LeeKegan said:
Thanks and to your question look below.

[...]

Ding Ding: Your are so right my friend. Why have two seperate weapons when they can just add a few parts to make it the ODST version and two weapons in one.

I's so smart sometimes :D heh

LeeKegan said:
Here is a small update.

[media]
SMGODST012.jpg
[/media]

Sweet job on the molding/casting, buddy. Lookin' pretty smexy there. I take it you're close to be able to mold/cast the entire piece, then? ;)

Sweet job on the molding/casting, buddy. Lookin' pretty smexy there. I take it you're close to be able to mold/cast the entire piece, then?
wink.gif

[/quote]

Getting there. Main body of the weapon is done now. Pics later.

Awesome! Looking forward to seeing them, my friend. As my stupid piece o' junk fridge broke down last week I'm pretty much spending my time over at the gf's place right now, but stopping by my place daily to check out the forums here (don't have internet access over there). Probably won't be seeing those until tomorrow, but definately looking forward to it :)

Shade said:
Any updates?

Yes, and I will have more. I have two more molds to make and I will be done. He is a pic of the main body before trimming.

[media]
SMGODST013.jpg
[/media]

LeeKegan said:
Yes, and I will have more. I have two more molds to make and I will be done. He is a pic of the main body before trimming.

[media]
SMGODST013.jpg
[/media]

OH MAN! This is gonna be awesome! Are you gonna be running a kit by chance? And how much would you sell it for. I'd kill to get one of your guns

sweet job Lee. you are getting better at molding i can see. hope to see how it all fits together when its done.

Savvy

Pony want's SMG!!!

Deffinately interested, though i'm going to get one of your badass pistols first.

-Pony

Sometimes Lee, I can't help but hate you in the best way possible. This SMG is so flippin sweet. Be expecting another PM from me soon.

Nice job on the molding/casting of the main body there, buddy! Like SavvyTank said, I look forward to seeing how it all fits together (once you've got a full casting done of course, lol) :)

McCaboose said:
OH MAN! This is gonna be awesome! Are you gonna be running a kit by chance? And how much would you sell it for. I'd kill to get one of your guns

I think it stands to reason that, if he's bothering to go to all the trouble of making molds for the pieces, he will most definately be doing a kit run of these. As for pricing, it would be best to ask him about that through PM's, as forum guidelines state we shouldn't discuss that sort of info publicly.

That is plastic-fantastic!

Lee you did a marvelous job on the SMG, just in time for D-con to ;)

btw you got a pm ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back