Props Leekegan Smg Odst

Status
Not open for further replies.
SPARTAN II said:
Just a note to everyone: Lee does have a For Sale thread for this posted in the "Classifieds" forum. Rather than cluttering up his WiP thread with "Can you PM me pricing please?" posts, it would probably be better to post your interest in his FS thread, and save any questions or comments for this thread :cool

I must say, I cannot find that forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
hey lee, It won't let me Pm you either, and I am not a veteran so I cannot access your FS thread. anyway you could shoot me a pm as well? thanks Sir.

I have had a few questions about the molds, so here they are.

All of them.

[media]
SMGODST027.jpg
[/media]

I forgat the silencer.

[media]
SMGODST036.jpg
[/media]

LeeKegan said:
I have had a few questions about the molds, so here they are.

All of them.

[media]
SMGODST027.jpg
[/media]

I forgat the silencer.

[media]
SMGODST036.jpg
[/media]

LOVE IT wish i could A FORD IT

Are you still taking orders for these wonderful SMGs? I'd send you a PM, but I am willing to bet your inbox has exploded.

Simply amazing work - from star to finish - I too am not a veteran so can't access the for sale section.

I did send you an e-mail - specifically asking about the ODST pistol - as I have the info about the smg :)

please send me a pm about it when you get a chance, I apologize for cluttering this wonderful WIP

I will be posting up finished pics of one of these for lee tomorrow I just have to take daylight pics of it. I will also be filming a video review of all the LK weapon kits I have at the moment ODST combat knife, M6G, M6C, ODST SMG, and ODST SMG with suppressor and light, and posting that as time allows.

EDIT: teaser pic of the 2 versions suppressed version is complete standard issue needs paint still. better pics as soon as the weather clears.

smgs.jpg

Cheers!

First of all double post I know Im sick and its late Im sorry. But video is up Here for those of you who want to see one of these in a finished state.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back