Leekegans Weapons

Status
Not open for further replies.
what the hell man? please tell me that you and adam are going to be molding these for Lee?

my speakers on my laptop are acting up so i could only watch the pretty picture...

Awesome video! I'm glad you like my work or should I say things that I like to do to relax.

Thanks for your comments and help on molding!

"You were born to be an assassin... or some kind of serial killer or something."

Priceless. Just like those weapons. As if enough praise hasn't been heaped on Lee, those weapons are amazing, and you're right, they look much more impressive with a person to compare them to than when they were just sitting on Lee's workbench. Great vid!

Wow Ithica your like a kid on Christmas day, Lee is a master at his woodworking and he creates some of the (if not only the) best functional weapon props around. Yes you are one of the luckiest people in the forums because you get to partake in the fruits of lee's labor, a feat that only few have been able to do (hopefully more in the future) ;). Congrats!!!

Oh Lee you do such good work, incase I haven't told you enough already.

A big thank you to Ithica and Lovebug for doing up their videos that they do. I'm only just starting to watch some of the many videos here on the forum, but this one was great. Ithica, to see your excitement at holding Lee's props got me excited as well even though I'm thousands and thousands of miles away.

Starting to really love it here. Many thanks 405th.

Regards Juliet Joe.

LeeKegan said:
Awesome video! I'm glad you like my work or should I say things that I like to do to relax.

Thanks for your comments and help on molding!

Did you honestly think any of us wouldn't like your work? With leet skills like yours, it would be impossible not to buddy ;) lol

And hey, if that's your idea of relaxing, go for it. We all have our own ways of "winding down" at the end of a long day.

spaero2011 said:
"You were born to be an assassin... or some kind of serial killer or something."

Priceless. Just like those weapons. As if enough praise hasn't been heaped on Lee, those weapons are amazing, and you're right, they look much more impressive with a person to compare them to than when they were just sitting on Lee's workbench. Great vid!

You're telling me! I mean, yeah... the SR looked detailed and big enough on the schematics I drew up, but to see it realized in physical form... yeah, it's big, lol. The impressive-ness, or impressivity (is that a word? If not, it is now, lol) is staggering.

ContractKiller said:
Wow Ithica your like a kid on Christmas day, Lee is a master at his woodworking and he creates some of the (if not only the) best functional weapon props around. Yes you are one of the luckiest people in the forums because you get to partake in the fruits of lee's labor, a feat that only few have been able to do (hopefully more in the future) ;). Congrats!!!

Honestly, I could easily see myself being the same way if I got to partake in the same. You're one helluva lucky son of a gun, Ithica.

juliet76 said:
Oh Lee you do such good work, incase I haven't told you enough already.

A big thank you to Ithica and Lovebug for doing up their videos that they do. I'm only just starting to watch some of the many videos here on the forum, but this one was great. Ithica, to see your excitement at holding Lee's props got me excited as well even though I'm thousands and thousands of miles away.

Starting to really love it here. Many thanks 405th.

Regards Juliet Joe.

Same here! Just seeing the excitement on your face and hearing the excitement in your voice got me all psyched, lol. I think it's safe to say we're in the "Golden Age" of the 405th right now, what with all the fantastic, high-calibre items being produced within the community.

With the strong commitment of everyone putting these things together, taking them from one step to the next, it's hard not to be inspired or impressed.

Of all the prop forums I've been a member of over the years, never before have I felt such a very strong sense of co-operation, collaboration and genuine commeraderie amongst the membership. And things just seem to keep getting better and better here with each passing day. What a great time to be a part of an "extended family" like this.

You all rock, 405th! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
JESUS CHRIST LEE! Your detail work is almost unbelievable ;) .

:not worthy: Great work, no one word does it justice :D .

Holy Shnikeys that's AWESOME!!!

Truly a work of art!! Leekegan, you have an amazing talent! Love to see the molds and cast!

dam those weapons are nice, but you did make me a little nervous with that ceiling fan up there.

These are going to be molded. We're working out the details. I'm also going to post an HD video so you guys can see the Sniper. I'll include it in the podcast.

Lee = GOD

I'll be right back... need to change my shorts. :lol:

You guys are amassing an army over there!

Holey moley!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back