Legacy FX Kat Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is amazing! I heard Legacy was planning another live action trailer. I hope this is true.

this suit is FROM the live action trailer

thanks trooper! i was hoping someone would post these!
btw, did you ask the person in the suit how comfortable it was? it seems to be very tight fitting but looks comfortable to move around in

The person in the suit could only stay in it for a few minutes at a time. They seemed to bring it out for about a 1/2 hour photoshoot typically. The main issue was overheating due to the suit covering the whole body (check out the undersuit details!)

The suit does offer a large degree of mobility, even allowing for running movement. If I recall correctly, the creator stated that the construction was initially sculpted out of foam, and the casts were made out of a polyurethane foam.

So comfortable mobility, horrible overheating. There was a point where the bicep piece seemed to pinch and bother the model, but she got it fixed up in a few seconds and didn't seem to have any other issues.

Its not as Hidetailed as some of our pep files. Look at the center chest. Missing some places. :D
Still very nice.

this is amazing, hats off to legacy fx :D

that undersuit is awesome, im tempted to try and recreate it but with padded foam sowed underneath fabric..

nat

yeah i think my favorite is also the undersuit. second is the weathering effects and the dirty kinda look.

i figured heating would be an issue though since most suits like that always have overheating issues. for some reason it reminds me of the heating issues they had in robocop hahah

this suit is FROM the live action trailer

thanks trooper! i was hoping someone would post these!
btw, did you ask the person in the suit how comfortable it was? it seems to be very tight fitting but looks comfortable to move around in

Oh, well that's nice. I'll be on the look out for this trailer.

Yep, it was a woman under there. In the praphrased words of the Waypoint staff "We found the most talented, tall, strong, and beautiful model we could and then covered her up in Spartan armor. It's probably a big waste of money, but we felt it was important to have an actual woman under there." :) I got to hang out and talk to her a bit after the Universe panel. It really is very hot under there...definitely meant more for filming than for roaming a convention center! She's quite the trooper for staying under there for so long after the Universe panel and never taking off her helmet.

I wish I could have seen her!
I love how they put dirt on her and not just grime. Looks more realistic!

suggest an under-armor air-conditioning or a cooling system that reverbrates throughout the suit, more importantly the chest, back, biceps/triceps, thighs, and head. of course, that IS only a suggestion to those who have yet to put the entire suit together.

but to Legacy FX, KUDOS. REALLY.

OMG! OMG! OMG!!!!

This will TOTALLY help with my build...........that's IF I get to build it. :( I really like how that armor looks and think that her armor will be great for a reference! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back