Legendary Armor Appreciates Theirs Friends...Rainbows Bring Joy!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BishopX

Sorry, I had to spice up the title to get someone's attention....:D

Does anyone know which tactical knife was used on the WETA ODST?
gallery_2_4_148563.jpg

There's no way in hell I'm making a knife from scratch! LOL. I will have to use something close. That sucks!

im sure you can go into a knife shop or something, online knife store and find something with a similar handle.

Your studio caught fire? OMG THIS IS SERIOUS.

Oh, you asked what knife? If you're not making a knife from scratch go to a knife store or knife/gun show and find you a good blade which is close, otherwise, cutting from a sheet of steel and grinding it sharp is another option.

DONT DO THAT TO ME! you freaked the crap outa me. ive got a masive book on collectable and standard knives at home. ill have a check through it for something similar, it has the details of the makers and their sites.

flying_squirl said:
DONT DO THAT TO ME! you freaked the crap outa me. ive got a masive book on collectable and standard knives at home. ill have a check through it for something similar, it has the details of the makers and their sites.

Same here! Nearly gave me a heart attack, dude! Baaad Bishop! lol

As for what style of knife, I'll admit I don't really know all that much about knives (I've never really had to use them), but I would say the one that Xavier linked to looks like it could be an acceptable match... ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok so besides the obvious lie that your title suggests, and now that my heart stopped beating so fast, here's what you're looking for...

ks1078.jpg

I did a google search for WETA ODST combat knife, and the first link that popped up was this...
Halo 3 WETA ODST Knife
The first reponse the guy had was this...
"Easy.... Kershaw's Responder........ hope it helps"

Also here's a link to a sales page, but you can look around for better deals I'm sure.
Knifeworks - Kershaw Responder

-Magnum :cool:

23Magnum said:
Ok so besides the obvious lie that your title suggests, and now that my heart stopped beating so fast, here's what you're looking for...

ks1078.jpg

I did a google search for WETA ODST combat knife, and the first link that popped up was this...
Halo 3 WETA ODST Knife

Also here's a link to a sales page, but you can look around for better deals I'm sure.

i been pwned. lol nice magnum tehy did have better pics to work with though.

23Magnum said:

ks1078.jpg

Halo 3 WETA ODST Knife

ouch!

never underestimate the power of teh google

Well now that the question has been answered, and rather than start a new thread, I was wondering:

Does anyone know what materials and processes WETA used to make their armor?

Standard molding?

flying_squirl said:
ouch!

never underestimate the power of teh google
Oops, I guess I did seem a bit harsh there didn't I?
I only meant to sound informative.

23Magnum said:
Oops, I guess I did seem a bit harsh there didn't I?
I only meant to sound informative.
oh no dont worry, i didnt mean that you were harh, i ment ouch cuz i face palmed for not thinking of google.:lol:

Well now, I guess that pretty much clears that up. Nice find, and good work, Magnum... ;)

flying_squirl said:
oh no dont worry, i didnt mean that you were harh, i ment ouch cuz i face palmed for not thinking of google.:lol:

Yeah, I can see how that would hurt, hence the "ouch"...:lol:

flying_squirl said:
Oh, :oops: , haha. I got it now.
SPARTAN II said:
Well now, I guess that pretty much clears that up. Nice find, and good work, Magnum... ;)
Yeah, I can see how that would hurt, hence the "ouch"...:lol:
Thanks, I actually started by looking for 'combat knife with lanyard hole', then I thought why not give it a shot and did the WETA ODST search. Like Squirl said, never underestimate the power that is google.

Now if we can just answer Cheese's inquiry.

23Magnum said:
Oh, :oops: , haha. I got it now.

Thanks, I actually started by looking for 'combat knife with lanyard hole', then I thought why not give it a shot and did the WETA ODST search. Like Squirl said, never underestimate the power that is google.

Now if we can just answer Cheese's inquiry.

well i know WETA CNCed their weapons.... they could have done it for the armor too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back