Legendary Helmet question

Status
Not open for further replies.

GalaxySailor

Noob question as this is the first one I ask since introducing my self. I am interested in armor, obviously, and I am seeing the Legendary helmets on Ebay. What are they worth, relatively. I know that price is only worth what the bidder puts into it, but I wanted to know about how rare and worthwhile the helmet is. Since I just discovered this place and want to start amassing info about how and where, I wanted to make sure that if the Legendary helmet was worth it that I got one while I could. I don't know if these are available outside somewhere by a vendor, like Master Replicas, or is it a game exclusive thing that I will have to fight and bid for on Ebay. Any help would be great. Any info would be classified! Thanks all!

FireStorm said:
Noob question as this is the first one I ask since introducing my self. I am interested in armor, obviously, and I am seeing the Legendary helmets on Ebay. What are they worth, relatively. I know that price is only worth what the bidder puts into it, but I wanted to know about how rare and worthwhile the helmet is. Since I just discovered this place and want to start amassing info about how and where, I wanted to make sure that if the Legendary helmet was worth it that I got one while I could. I don't know if these are available outside somewhere by a vendor, like Master Replicas, or is it a game exclusive thing that I will have to fight and bid for on Ebay. Any help would be great. Any info would be classified! Thanks all!

The Helmet came with the Legendary edition of the game (Halo 3). It is more or less a protective case for your Halo 3 game and Halo 3 "extras" so it isn't really useable as an actual helmet for wearing, although you can take out the bottom piece...but you most likely have to have a small head. ;)

Let me know if you have you any more questions :p

Last edited by a moderator:
FireStorm said:

Well, the average Legendary edition is worth a total of about 130. The game is about 60, the dvds are about 20, and the box and game holder makes about 10, so the helmet's monetary worth is about 30$, but each helmet is special and has its own unique serial number, so yeeeeaaa.... You'd probably have to buy the legendary edition because the helmets aren't sold seperately

Zaknal said:
Well, the average Legendary edition is worth a total of about 130. The game is about 60, the dvds are about 20, and the box and game holder makes about 10, so the helmet's monetary worth is about 30$, but each helmet is special and has its own unique serial number, so yeeeeaaa.... You'd probably have to buy the legendary edition because the helmets aren't sold seperately

Not at retail, but everyone is apparently selling them on ebay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back