Legendary resculpt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea man dont lie about stuff like this. It will give you even worse credibility. And we all know its been photoshopped in. You can tell from the shadow.

oh my gosh. There is clearly a legendary helmet under there finnish. You're not fooling anyone. It may have ben more convincing if you had covered the under brim and the other black parts of the helmet... And made your own detail on the visor.

Awesome sculpt, heres one I just did.
concepts05.jpg

Its full scale, made from macaroni and glitter glue

NZ TK YOU LIAR I SEE POPSICLE STICKS!!!!

oh and finnish another thing. Don't lie about what you've done and compare yourself to Blue Realm. He truly is a modern day Artistic hero. You put clay on a plastic helmet. Show some respect :mad:

KrazyKid02 said:
haha i see you guy saw my post........ am i good or what
Has nothing to do with your post Kid.. you'd have to be blind not to see that image was photoshopped. Besides I'm pretty sure nobody else said a word about the helmet until I did... way to try to steal credit there.

Alright before this turns into a 'let bash Finnish Spartan' thread I'm gonna request that you guys give him a chance to respond. It's only fair.

Last edited by a moderator:
sounds good sean. He does deserve a chance to prove us wrong. Let's wait and see.

*****Grabs popcorn, gummi bears, and a blanket**********

you guys can wait, Im going for a drive in my hand made lambo
BRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrmmmmmm beep beep

Hey NZ can you whip me up a Maserati this week at sunday school?

Sean Bradley said:
Pass the popcorn dude! :popcorn:

lol, ive got tubs of it. it may be awhile. ive gone ahead and assumed he's on his way to mexico to jump the border..........from finland? my logic is estroyed.

Sean Bradley said:
Allright, alright we've had our fun...
No more posting here til Finnish expalins himself please.

Okay, you caught me...
Yes i was lying and that was a poor photoshop attempt.

Yes that is the legendary helmet...
I am very sorry for lying... The only reason i lied was because i actually did want to get a real manneque head but i figured out that buying a legendary helmet will become cheaper so i did so... And regret it... Since i would like to show the actual talent i have sculpting. (unfortunately my school only has those manques which are missing theyre head and limbs...). I live in Switzerland right now which is the 2nd most expensive country in the world so i couldnt afford to buy a mennque here...

I'm relly sorry i shouldnt have started lying in the 1st place.

I'm actually very ashemed of my self and i totally embarrased myself over the whole communuty...

I'm sorry to everyone at 405th and especcially you Sean...
Is that a sorry good enough?

-Finnish

Thats fine dude. No need to appologise to me. I just didn't want you to feel you needed to lie about this to impress us.

Just keep working at it.. it's a good sculpt, and like I said before theres no shame in sculpting overtop of something, just make sure it kicks a$$ when you're done.

And thats one to grow on. :D

Sean Bradley said:
Thats fine dude. No need to appologise to me. I just didn't want you to feel you needed to lie about this to impress us.

Just keep working at it.. it's a good sculpt, and like I said before theres no shame in sculpting overtop of something, just make sure it kicks a$$ when you're done.
And thats one to grow on. :D

Thanks SEAN!!!

and btw, Yes EBAY is cheaper but my mom doesnt allow me to use her credit card... online.

-Finnish

Even tough people are saying that the my apology is accepted i get flaming messages from people Krylon for example: (this was the PM i got)
"i give you some constructive critisicm on your clay helmet AFTER giving you the benefit of the doubt and it ends up being over the legendary helmet. AND if it could not be any worse you compare yourself to the great blue realm??? HOW DARE YOU. I think i personally deserve an apology. You are rude and a negative force on this forum. Thanks for nothing"

I said Sorry... Why do you guys have to send messages like this, i know i deserve it but it's still very offensive it's like you lowered to the same level as i am...

-Finnish

LastSpartan said:
'cause you lied :) j/k

I agree, this was too much...

Agreed.
I understand that people are allowed to be mad but i think Krylon went far over in insulting Finnish.

I mean give him a break atleast he was brave enough to not use the escape plan (as someone suggested) and run to mexico...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back