Legendary resculpt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i recieved a pm from him that i deleted after the second post made by me. He tore me apart with things like, "Listen, Don't start saying things about my helmet that aren't even true. The pictures aren't great but it is well sculpted" How can he yell at me and call me on this when he had been lieing all along. You have to see how that too would make you mad. sorry for the pm, it may have been out of line but i was just so enraged when i read all these turn of events.

1. i gave you constructive critisicm
2. you reprimanded me in a pm
3. i apologized in this thread
4. you admit this was simply clay on a legendary helmet thus meaning YOUR flaming was also unnecessary and out of line!?!?!?!

Krylon said:
Hey NZ can you whip me up a Maserati this week at sunday school?
lol, ive got tubs of it. it may be awhile. ive gone ahead and assumed he's on his way to mexico to jump the border..........from finland? my logic is estroyed.

ok guys please stop spamming his topic

Last edited by a moderator:
Krylon said:
i recieved a pm from him that i deleted after the second post made by me. He tore me apart with things like, "Listen, Don't start saying things about my helmet that aren't even true. The pictures aren't great but it is well sculpted" How can he yell at me and call me on this when he had been lieing all along. You have to see how that too would make you mad. sorry for the pm, it may have been out of line but i was just so enraged when i read all these turn of events.

1. i gave you constructive critisicm
2. you reprimanded me in a pm
3. i apologized in this thread
4. you admit this was simply clay on a legendary helmet thus meaning YOUR flaming was also unnecessary and out of line!?!?!?!

Thats not really how it went... i wasnt flamig at all or being angry this is what happened (i saved it!!!) Yes i was lying, But NO i was never flaming.

I'm not going to start debating in my topic. I just told you the reason why it's flat i didnt start flaming.

Also i did say i wanted criticism on the progress so far. I wasnt complaining about youre criticism i just said there's no clay there.

Sorrry if i confused you.

-Finnish

its cool i was just trying to point something out you may or may not have noticed.

what you said is what's in the first pae of this thread. i am talking about the pm you sent me that was much more harsh. i responded and did not care to keep that trash in my inbox so i deleted it. I can not prove it so it is your word against mine and currently you're the one who hjust lied to...the ENTIRE 405th about your helmet. I just apologized to you in a pm and i do not care to discusss this any further...good day.

Krylon said:
what you said is what's in the first pae of this thread. i am talking about the pm you sent me that was much more harsh. i responded and did not care to keep that trash in my inbox so i deleted it. I can not prove it so it is your word against mine and currently you're the one who hjust lied to...the ENTIRE 405th about your helmet. I just apologized to you in a pm and i do not care to discusss this any further...good day.

I have NEVER send you a rood PM, if you where talking about the PM before that it was:
You mainly started flaming about that post saying that i wouldnt accept your criticism... i just told you the reason why it's flat. no mean to offend you...

It looks flat because i havent had time to add clay to that area.

hey sean not trying to start something but i thought it was i who discovered the unnessicery legendary lie im not tryin to use my having adhd beenin 14 and a pothead tht sparks up all the time as an escuse but im pretty stupid and i wanted to feel smart so i made it long and there for will i was typeing you posted saaying tht and i didn;tsee it so sorry bout tht

ohh and finnish i lyke the sides they kick ass

Krazykid02---------Sam

KrazyKid02 said:
hey sean not trying to start something but i thought it was i who discovered the unnessicery legendary lie im not tryin to use my having adhd beenin 14 and a pothead tht sparks up all the time as an escuse but im pretty stupid and i wanted to feel smart so i made it long and there for will i was typeing you posted saaying tht and i didn;tsee it so sorry bout tht

ohh and finnish i lyke the sides they kick ass

Krazykid02---------Sam

Thanks, Krazykid. and now lets try to stay in this topic area and not start debating...
(please try to spell!)

-Finnish

Shouldn't this thread be in the Recasters forum? Seriously mate, If you're going to recast stuff to sell, you should probably just sell bootleg DVDs or something, there is less work involved and the materials are cheaper. If you manage to take a mold from this, what you cast from it wont be worth the price of the rubber.

no stop aguing idiots!! how bout this if you want to yell at finnish for recasting then you better have a sculpt of your own!! his work is admirable even if its a ledgendary resculpt. your yelling at him for a resculpt!! then can i yell at you if you dont even have one?! NO!! so plz stop arguing!

NZ-TK said:
Shouldn't this thread be in the Recasters forum? Seriously mate, If you're going to recast stuff to sell, you should probably just sell bootleg DVDs or something, there is less work involved and the materials are cheaper. If you manage to take a mold from this, what you cast from it wont be worth the price of the rubber.

I never said i dont have the money to cast one... it's just i would save alot in my budget if someone helps...
My budget for my armor right now is 3000USD but i would rather save it for something else... Like a new PC

-Finnish

Alright. ENOUGH OF THIS.

Any more disparraging remarks about Finnish and his resculpt helmet will be deleted and the poster will be suspended. He owned up to what he did and you guys need to ease up immediately. Lots of people are using the Legendary helmet as a base for their sculpt, again I'm going to say theres no shame in doing that. We teased him about his dishonesty enough, now let it alone.

Argument threads get locked. Rude people get banned. Same rules apply for this thread.

Sean Bradley said:
Alright. ENOUGH OF THIS.

Any more disparraging remarks about Finnish and his resculpt helmet will be deleted and the poster will be suspended. He owned up to what he did and you guys need to ease up immediately. Lots of people are using the Legendary helmet as a base for their sculpt, again I'm going to say theres no shame in doing that. We teased him about his dishonesty enough, now let it alone.

Argument threads get locked. Rude people get banned. Same rules apply for this thread.

Thank's Sean! I hope this helps me...

-Finnish

Thats quite a budget! I think Blue Realm only spent half of that on his entier suit so far right? But yeah you helm looks sweet! Just need to smooth that clay now :p.

smilie120 said:
Thats quite a budget! I think Blue Realm only spent half of that on his entier suit so far right? But yeah you helm looks sweet! Just need to smooth that clay now :p.

The helmet is not finished yet... And as i said i have 3000 i can spend but i would rather not... And that is my budget for all the armors i do... Pep, clay, all tryouts etc...

-Finnish

AoBfrost said:
Looks better, but some details are too clumpy looking.

What do you mean by "Clumpy"?
And yeah, I still got a lot of work to do...

Thanks.

-Fin(n)ish

PS, Sorry for the language confusion... Im not english.

Finnish_Spartan said:
What do you mean by "Clumpy"?
And yeah, I still got a lot of work to do...

Thanks.

-Fin(n)ish

PS, Sorry for the language confusion... Im not english.

Needs to be smoothed out more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back