Legendary resculpt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinnishSpartan

More images! I WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT MY OWN DESIGN ON THE SIDE OF THE HELMET BEHIND THE LED LIGHTS, WHERE IT CURVES IN.

UPDATE:
New images:

IMG_1811.jpg

IMG_1804.jpg

IMG_1806.jpg

IMG_1810.jpg

IMG_1809.jpg

AND the OLD:

WebCam_20080106_20081.jpg

WebCam_20080106_20069.jpg

WebCam_20080106_20062.jpg

Also im open for any suggestions on how to smooth out the clay (Romaline plastilina soft oil based clay), i want to smooth out all the dents and small bumbs.

Here are all my helmets lined up in a row, A VERY POOR PHOTOSHOP ATTEMPT.

WebCam_20080106_22012.jpg

NOTE: it's not even near to finish before molding.

-Fin(n)ish

PS. give me all kind of info on how you like it (i would also like to know how you like my design area of the side).

Last edited by a moderator:
I've heard that you can use water or rubbing alcohol.
I've seen some good results by rubbing it with plain printer paper.

Robogenisis said:
I've heard that you can use water or rubbing alcohol.
I've seen some good results by rubbing it with plain printer paper.

Thank's for your help guys!

Im heading off to bed, 0105 am.

-Finnish

Double Post. Also when you say 'from scratch' you mean 'clay applied overtop of a Legendary Helmet', right?

It's just that's kinda what it looks like...

Use Paint Thinner, Acetone or a similar solvent with the use of brushes, and smooth sponges to smooth your oil based clay.

Sean Bradley said:
Double Post. Also when you say 'from scratch' you mean 'clay applied overtop of a Legendary Helmet', right?
It's just that's kinda what it looks like...
Use Paint Thinner, Acetone or a similar solvent with the use of brushes, and smooth sponges to smooth your oil based clay.

No, This time it's from Scratch... (i made some of the parts out of plastic because i didnt have a manneque) My legendary Helmet was this one: http://405th.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=6704&hl=

Would you be terribly upset if I said that I didn't believe that?

It's just that it has the appearance of being formed overtop of something, and it looks very similar in proportions to the Legendary helmet... It's been tightened up since your first attempt.. so good job on that, but I don't actually believe you when you claim that this is a new sculpt, from scratch.

It's okay if it's formed over something, theres no shame in that, just be clear in the distinction between 'from scratch' and "re-sculpted".

Sean Bradley said:
Would you be terribly upset if I said that I didn't believe that?
It's just that it has the appearance of being formed overtop of something, and it looks very similar in proportions to the Legendary helmet... It's been tightened up since your first attempt.. so good job on that, but I don't actually believe you when you claim that this is a new sculpt, from scratch.

It's okay if it's formed over something, theres no shame in that, just be clear in the distinction between 'from scratch' and "re-sculpted".

Ill prove it to you ill show you the images of all 3 of my helmets at the same time (i only have 2 legendarys...).

You dont have to believe me...

Okay.. I'm just saying what it looks like. I don't mean to provoke you.

How about a photo of the underside of this sculpt?

Sean Bradley said:
Okay.. I'm just saying what it looks like. I don't mean to provoke you.

How about a photo of the underside of this sculpt?

yeah i would like to see too because to me its alittle suspicious

Krylon said:
so wheres the underside photo?

I'm going with sean on this one, i can see the holes where the screws go on the brim of the helmet.

Finnish_Spartan said:
NOTE: it's not the Legendary Helmet below... the plistic looking parts are plastic i epoxied together to make a manneque (since they cost more then 300USD here).
Here is my legendary sculpt: http://405th.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=6704&hl=

More images! Do you think it could match the blue realm?

WebCam_20080106_20081.jpg

WebCam_20080106_20069.jpg

WebCam_20080106_20062.jpg

Also im open for any suggestions on how to smooth out the clay (Romaline plastilina soft oil based clay), i want to smooth out all the dents and small bumbs.

Here are all my helmets lined up in a row:

WebCam_20080106_22012.jpg

NOTE: it's not even near to finish before molding.

-Finnish

PS. if anyone is interested in giving me the mold making materials for free i would give them 1 or 2 casts of this helmet.
PPS. give me all kind of info on how you like it (i would also like to know how you like my design area of the side).
hey sean its clearly a photoshoped legendary helmet because he only has one if you look at the one with all 4 (3) hemets and you look at the legendary covered exept face sheid you can see his reflection in it and then you go to the link he put to say he will prov it its the same reflection HAHA Finnish y do u lie now you cant sels the casts or it would be copy riting i kno im good i shuld be an invetigator wen im older

ILOL'D said:
I'm going with sean on this one, i can see the holes where the screws go on the brim of the helmet.

I just noticed that as well, also if you adjust the levels in the second photo you can see a piece of the legendary helmet poking through just above the AI chip thing.

the one on the far right looks like it was photo shopped into the picture. If you're going to be a recaster, just do it, no need to hide the fact. People wont judge you, well I will, but some wont.

- 10 points for badly photoshopped proof.

-50 points for covering a lie with a bigger lie.

I gave you an out... you should have taken it instead of incriminating yourself further.. sorry for the trouble but you should have been honest with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back