Lego - Sized Vehicles?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am doing a fan-film project involving Halo wars, legos, and a lot of action. Since I don't have a giant group of active Halo 3 Machinima members.

I'm not in need of the actual lego figures, I can find those at the Mega Bloks site. What I would like is to find some really small pep - files that lets you squeeze in the lego figures, this includes all mostly seen vehicles in the Halo Wars and Halo 3 games, like the Pelican, Warthog, Ghost, ect.

Could anyone please help and direct me to a page that could have this information?

Thanks and Peace!

You can try the pep wiki for the Warthog and Pelican but building them that small is just insane and hard.

Your best bet is to buy multiple vehicles or photo shop them in your movie.

EDIT: I now see why you are trying to do pep. I was looking them up last night and they are extremely hard to find and expensive. So good luck on your movie lol

te Flying Ninja said:
I am doing a fan-film project involving Halo wars, legos, and a lot of action. Since I don't have a giant group of active Halo 3 Machinima members.

I'm not in need of the actual lego figures, I can find those at the Mega Bloks site. What I would like is to find some really small pep - files that lets you squeeze in the lego figures, this includes all mostly seen vehicles in the Halo Wars and Halo 3 games, like the Pelican, Warthog, Ghost, ect.

Could anyone please help and direct me to a page that could have this information?

Thanks and Peace!

Why not just use "lego" vechicles?

Last edited by a moderator:
damn lego man sized pe vehicles will be nearly impossible to fold and glue much less distinguish the numbers. ur best bet would be to make them from legos or clay

i peped a warthog scaled for my mcfarlane halo figs

i used the warthog on the wikia, worse comes to worse is if u try to pep it and it doesnt work no harm done

i would try it,that warthog is a pretty easy build

ADOR said:
Why not just use "lego" vechicles?

Because they don't have a lego Pelican, Scarab, Phantom, Prowler, Brute Chopper, and other nice vehicles from Halo Wars. Besides, the Halo Lego vehicles look weird, some parts are just sloppy.

:p

Last edited by a moderator:
just build a base for the halo veicles out of legos and straight bondo on the details. i mean that could genuinely be your best bet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back