Les Paul Paintjob

Status
Not open for further replies.

InAmberClad360

Hello everyone! I recently purchased an Epiphone Les Paul Studio and although I love the guitar, I find the Alpine White paint job to be a bit bland, and I've been thinking about either sending it to someone to paint it or to paint it myself. I'm not quite sure what kind of paint job I want to give it though. Everyone on this site seems to be extremely talented and creative, so if you have any ideas, please post them here. Thank you.

6330983070189887401.jpg

341616.jpg
Mine doesn't have the tremolo ='[

white_epiphone.jpg

Humboldt_spartan said:
nice looking epiphone , did you get the one with the floyd rose or the stoptail piece? i got bored with both of mine and i painted them to, just to let you know any thing that you add to your guitar is gonna change the way it sounds , if only just a lil. so go easy on her.

http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee112/jawshwaa/IMG_0060.jpg heres my girls

Yep! This, exactly.

If you like the tone of the guitar, I would be wary, or consult someone first.

Last edited by a moderator:
Humboldt_spartan said:
nice looking epiphone , did you get the one with the floyd rose or the stoptail piece? i got bored with both of mine and i painted them to, just to let you know any thing that you add to your guitar is gonna change the way it sounds , if only just a lil. so go easy on her.

http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee112/jawshwaa/IMG_0060.jpg heres my girls

Ooooo....me likey =] Definately great guitars.

I want to make mine original, without painting the Sistine Chapel mural on it. I'm not that artistic =P I was thinking about taking it to a shop and getting it professionally painted, because I have none of the equipment or time to put into it, but I want to get an idea of what I want to do with it. Ive been thinking a blue base color with white pinstriping of some sort, but I have no idea what kind of design I would want or if that's my final choice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back