Let the King rise

Status
Not open for further replies.

DesertFare

Hello 405th! Been quite some time, i'm on a crunch for Halo-Ween, and this year i've chosen the amazing Kamen Rider Blade King Form for my costume!
kamen13.jpg

By far a gaudy Rider suit, i've been hard at work creating new pepakura files to suit this kingly armor, i'll be posting my WIP pics on this htread, so if this is at all of interest, keep your eyes fixed!​

Okay, i'll start off with the pics of my completed 3D model, the full suit, all handmade, it was quite a challenge, but one i'm happy i was able to meet~
ZQ3wN.jpg

JKlh7.jpg

ByerQ.jpg

SuzDC.jpg

8iE8X.jpg

Well, now that my break is over! i should finish this up! I got the suit done in time for Halloween last year :3
ASxdv.jpg

sKVbm.jpg

qmNoV.jpg

KczJW.jpg

eGHlw.jpg

This is so sick! I'm not really familiar with most of Kamen Riders but this looks real good. Great work!

Looks amazing man! Not sure if you've got the eye lenses figured out for the helmet already, but it made me think of those mini ceiling mounted cameras with the dome lenses over them. Something like this:

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/free...e-camera-420-TVL-Line-sony-ccd/841609709.html

If you could find a fake one, or a the replacement dome cover, or even buy a clear one and paint/tent it the right color. Food for thought! Keep up the great work. Looks sick!!

Hah, thanks guys, i've been kinda working on a few other things as time goes, more rider stuff though, but i got the helmet and all done, i'm looking for a picture of me in the full suit :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back