Lets see your storage!

Status
Not open for further replies.

royalpain88

Jr Member
Okay. You have completed your first costume but you are not satisfied so you build another one but that is not enough so two becomes three and so on and so forth. Before you know it, you are swimming in costumes completed. How or where do you store so many costumes or just your one costume. I can't say yet for I am still building mine but for all of you who have one or many, lets see you out of armor and where you "hide it".:cool

when i am finished with my armor i am going to put the armor that is on a duct tape dummy that will be in the corner in my room, the thing is that it might be kinda scarry every time i walk into my room, and it also might scare me if i wake up in the middle of the night =P

I've got a spare room/office i'm going to put them in. And i've been hitting up closing stores to try and score some mannequins.

when i am finished with my armor i am going to put the armor that is on a duct tape dummy that will be in the corner in my room, the thing is that it might be kinda scarry every time i walk into my room, and it also might scare me if i wake up in the middle of the night =P

LOL... I want to do the same... but I'm going to give him some wall power so that I can leave ALL the lights on and use "Chief" as the room's lamp. :)

i actually DO have my Mk V armor on a 6'5" mannequin in my room at my parents house, and it's at the foot of my bed facing my door lol. I will take a pic when I go out there tomorrow :p Might have to go with a ducttape dummy next time, cause the thing was frikkin $120.

i actually DO have my Mk V armor on a 6'5" mannequin in my room at my parents house, and it's at the foot of my bed facing my door lol.

Lmao that's so awesome. Please tell me he is holding a gun also pointing at the door. That boogey man is gonna think twice that's for sure

2011-03-22083703.jpg

scuse the mess, my old room has turned in to more of a storage room for my parents lol!
Sereph, I WISH he was holding my AR! Gotta figure out how to modify the mannequin to hold it!! I was actually thinking about putting it in the front entry way to my parents house haha!!

for suits i use the plastic storage bins. you can get them for around ten bucks a piece at target. and for helmets and guns i put up some pegboard so i could display them nicely and not have to worry about them getting damaged or causing damage to different suit parts.

196850_1973677821573_1231869160_32529029_2768737_n.jpg

I have two wheeled totes that I use to store and transport my Star Wars Clone Trooper and Boba Fett armor sets and props. I will do the same for my Halo UNSC Trooper when it's finished.

4Pc8UnwdPkxenC27ZNgPOg36ai2M6xujXLVoMCDJhXNZAOAY7BEesOJWSXAMuzBSVKPY3zFtF5cSVZs0RHM2y6p7vVP5xfC9nq2HfFD6b2FtR4cfZPWnvj-EX5gqBTiXGZXxym7P8k6BrWoYEe5C07gS-wacB7sDBDXxkTP9

I keep all my armor piled on or under my desk..... although I only have 2 pieces so far to make it past pep.... and about 30 pieces completed..... When I finish my space marine however, I am going to be putting it up on something to keep the boogyman away! lol

My poor armor is sitting in a cardboard box out in my parent's garage. REALLY need to get a storage tote for it, the box allows all sorts of dust to get in and is slowly falling apart. The tote would also be great for traveling. I made the HUGE mistake of taking it to Seattle last year on a plane in a hockey equipment bag with no support other than being wrapped in bubblewrap and towels for spacers. NEVER. AGAIN. Surprised everything is in one piece, but it certainly added to the "battle worn" look with all the new chips and fractures it received.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back