Liberty Prime Vs Iron Man

Status
Not open for further replies.
When it comes to Ultra-high tech vs. steampunk or primitive AI vs. humans. The outcome is clear.

I still like Liberty Prime better though. "Democracy is the right of every red-blooded American citizen!"

Iono, I'd say Liberty Prime would win after a long fight. Liberty Prime does have this laser eye beams that is similar to Iron Man's hand blast. However, Liberty Prime also has mini nukes, from which I really doubt Iron Man's suit can withstand. Although Iron man does have speed, I still think Liberty Prime would win.

Also, if Liberty Prime gets his hands on Iron Man, he might just suck the energy out of Iron Man like he did to the force fields.

I don;t know much about Liberty Prime, so I'm not going to make any assumptions. But unless LP has a nuke, I have a feeling Iron Man would win.

Underdogg13 said:
I don;t know much about Liberty Prime, so I'm not going to make any assumptions. But unless LP has a nuke, I have a feeling Iron Man would win.

Oh trust me, LP got nukes like there's no tomorrow. He could be a star quarterback, if he threw a pig skin instead of a nuke...

Last edited by a moderator:
Confucious T said:
Iono, I'd say Liberty Prime would win after a long fight. Liberty Prime does have this laser eye beams that is similar to Iron Man's hand blast. However, Liberty Prime also has mini nukes, from which I really doubt Iron Man's suit can withstand. Although Iron man does have speed, I still think Liberty Prime would win.

Also, if Liberty Prime gets his hands on Iron Man, he might just suck the energy out of Iron Man like he did to the force fields.

Actually in the Illuminati comic series, Iron Man's suit did withstand a nuclear blast during a battle with the Skrull. (There was a large number of attacking Skrull soldiers and they couldn't figure out any other way to kill them all at once, so Iron Man hacked into the local nuke plant's computers and blew it up.) I don't know who Liberty Prime is, but it sounds like he/she/it would get owned.

...I am such a nerd for knowing that. XD

Geeky Chick said:
Actually in the Illuminati comic series, Iron Man's suit did withstand a nuclear blast during a battle with the Skrull. (There was a large number of attacking Skrull soldiers and they couldn't figure out any other way to kill them all at once, so Iron Man hacked into the local nuke plant's computers and blew it up.) I don't know who Liberty Prime is, but it sounds like he/she/it would get owned.

...I am such a nerd for knowing that. XD

Well... that is sure something. Eh, maybe it's might lack of knowledge on Iron Man info, or just my love for giant robots that are usually helping the protagonist in a story.

For those that are interested in what or how Liberty Prime works, here's a link:

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Liberty_Prime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back