Licensed Gears Costumes?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
$60? Nobody will recognize it without the armor itself. So it's a complete rip off I'd say. Looks alright, but the price is too steep

i like how only like .5% of people who get that will be as big as marcus is. everyone else will look like bulimic Marcus'

hahaha but believe me, I would NOT have minded a nice looking locust mask......but the last time i thought anything rubies was nice looking was when I was 9.

Gearsofhalo said:
hahaha but believe me, I would NOT have minded a nice looking locust mask......but the last time i thought anything rubies was nice looking was when I was 9.

hahaha second that lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Now I know I'm probaly gonna' get mauled for this, but, Rubies Armor isn't THAT bad. For a halloween costume, it's pretty good. But compared to here, that thing is a piece of crap. No, compared to here it sucks, but I'd rather take that than no costume at all. (Although I would take Pep armor over this anyday.)

I know their ugly. I have not gotten one, and am currently working on my armor. I'm saying if you had no other choice I MIGHT considered getting one.

It is better to have rubies, than no armor at all. that being said, it is WAY cheaper to just make your own awesome pep armor.

Gearsofhalo said:
It is better to have rubies, than no armor at all. that being said, it is WAY cheaper to just make your own awesome pep armor.

I agree, $62.99 for a pair of pjs???

Just a heads up, I spoke to Sid of Nightmare Armor Studios recently at this year's DragonCon and they own all copyrights to Gears of War armor. So even the movie they plan on making HAS to be made by Nightmare Armor Studios. There will be no Rubies Gears... then again it will cost you an arm and a leg to get a NAS suit provided they make them publicly available.

Cheers,

Kensai

oh nice going kensai. but....NAS's sister company Project Trifore was given the rights to mass produce and sell the armor, and Marcus Fenix is the first one to be made. they already mass produce the lancer, and locust head bust. they will be making all of the armors publicly available. They showed the first series to be available that they will be making at the last wizard world. They even wore them to model them.

xalener said:
LOL!

IT'S A GIANT WERM!!!

And of course it's a fugly mask. It's based on a fugly guy.

LOL!

looks like someone kick him in the family jewels while they where makeing that mask ;)

p.s this mask is FAIL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back