Lieutenant Commander Catherine-B320- [WIP Continued]

Status
Not open for further replies.

PmsProxy

Hey there Everyone! Its PmsProxy again,

Some of you may know me, some not! But I am here again to bring back My Kat armour build. I had to stop Last year becasuse school and work had gotten in the way! I have come back with a much tougher deadline, but a much better attitude towards my build,

I had finished the shoulder pads belonging to Kat( Ready for painting), the helmet and chest( still neededing resin, rondo, paint ext.)

A friend and I are trying to have out armour build by Friday the 28 of october, which as we all know is comming very fast. My partner in crime is Macking MC's armor- MK VI He also has the Chest and helm done for his suite.

We have both worked, 3 days so far-which are all nighters, and plan many more- so we hope to have have the rest pep'ed by Mid Week comming. Bad news is we both have to work this long weekend. Friday tell Monday morning so we won't be able to work on the suites then, so we have a lot ahead of us.

As you can tell we will be rushing a little so our work will not be as amazing as it should be, the bondo and sanding will not be up to par, the pep will be as best as the time limit let it, but I do plan on fixing the suite up once holloween is over.

Anyways enough of my ranting, here are some pictures! Please enjoy :)

2uhs6dd.jpg

2la31o2.jpg

bfghtk.jpg

azgvv8.jpg

With This Picture... You can see how I supported the Chest with popsical sticks! I also made a handle sticking out to carry the chest without having to touch the paper, minimizing warpage.

142cwb5.jpg

Sorry for posting like That^ The site said I had tomany words, so I had to split everything up so I could post it! Sorry Mods, done be mad :)
Thats all for today everyone! I will be back soon with more updates!
Comments Welcome :)

Ps sorry for the Pictures, I am using my iPhone. Also how do I change my Sig? I cant remember and I would like to post my new topic there!

Here is the old link for anyone who wantes to take a look!
http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/...erine-B320-WIP

Welcome back i guess xD
and i don't mind the multiple posting, you've posted some nice work so i hope others won't mind either ^^
but keep going, your work seems really smooth and i envy you for pepping that chest like that, mine would totally warp xD

Nice work so far. Your deadline is pretty ambitious, but you seems to be off to a good start.

Try to keep the multiple postings to a minimum. It's not a problem if you multi-post for major updates with a few days between them, but it's generally frowned upon to post several replies in quick succession. I'm fairly sure everything you posted in here could have fit in one post. (I've had updates with 15 photos and lots of text and still wasn't over the word limit. :confused).

One last thing, your handle idea is very good, though I'd still be careful because it seems like it could still cause some warpage in the immediate area where the support handles are. Just keep an eye out on it and you should be fine. Keep it up, and good luck.

Nice work so far. Your deadline is pretty ambitious, but you seems to be off to a good start.

Try to keep the multiple postings to a minimum. It's not a problem if you multi-post for major updates with a few days between them, but it's generally frowned upon to post several replies in quick succession. I'm fairly sure everything you posted in here could have fit in one post. (I've had updates with 15 photos and lots of text and still wasn't over the word limit. :confused).

One last thing, your handle idea is very good, though I'd still be careful because it seems like it could still cause some warpage in the immediate area where the support handles are. Just keep an eye out on it and you should be fine. Keep it up, and good luck.

Spitfire22V,
I actually tried to make it one or two postes, but for some reason it kept saying " You have typed 66687 words, and the topic only allows 10000". Each time I tried to post it in smaller sections it kept saying this. So the only way it let me post all of the above was then I made it into the 5 diffrent posts. I am very sorry, and I wish I could fix it because splitting the big post up makes it look very messy. If there is any Admin or Mod that can help me fix this and make it into one post I would thank you very much.

-Proxy

Spitfire22V,
I actually tried to make it one or two postes, but for some reason it kept saying " You have typed 66687 words, and the topic only allows 10000".
-Proxy

66687 words?! lol That's impossible! Something messed up, but I've never before heard of this happening before. Hope it gets worked out for you! :)

Hey Proxy, that's some nice clean work, but just a word of advice I've found from my own pep work, be careful of having your armour sit so low like that (on the under arm support thingys) as it may have a tendency to warp. Nothing major though.

Ps sorry for the Pictures, I am using my iPhone. Also how do I change my Sig? I cant remember and I would like to post my new topic there!

Up the top of the page, under your name, click settings. Down the left side of the page that loads, there is a link that says "Edit Signature" Click that, whack some text or whatever in, click save and voila! Your signature has been changed.

Hey guys and gals!

I haves some good new and bad news, so good news first!

Good: I finished pepping both biceps, and one of the forearms. My friend and I have also finished resining our Helmets, shoulders, forearms and my pistol. Tomorrow we start fiberglassing and some more peping. We only have the cod, thighs, shins and boots left to make and our chests to resin!

We are pulling many all-nighters to get our armor done! we have 2 weeks left to go! Im sure we can get this done. :)

Bad news: No photos until my iPhone is charged up again!!

I will keep you posted guys!
-Proxy

UPDATE ( Photo's I said I had for you guys! )

6242367466_57ceafdbeb.jpg
IMG_0291 by * Katie *, on Flickr

6242369726_8fd62cbb82.jpg
IMG_0294 by * Katie *, on Flickr

My friend doing his MC helmet
6241854711_07a45c908f.jpg
IMG_0295 by * Katie *, on Flickr

The heating box, Just a storage box with a hole that a hair dryer fits in!
6241855417_2c6b3fe474.jpg
IMG_0298 by * Katie *, on Flickr

6242371720_80105b5dbe.jpg
IMG_0299 by * Katie *, on Flickr

Fiberglassing starts here!
6242373070_431b9d6b79.jpg
IMG_0305 by * Katie *, on Flickr

6241857811_17d18fbaa4.jpg
IMG_0306 by * Katie *, on Flickr

6242374326_5797cf2661.jpg
IMG_0307 by * Katie *, on Flickr

6242374914_bcaa6279a9.jpg
IMG_0308 by * Katie *, on Flickr

All the pieces in the box for the night!
6241859771_01f183f8ee.jpg
IMG_0309 by * Katie *, on Flickr

Only resin on the chest!
6242375918_14130b866d.jpg
IMG_0310 by * Katie *, on Flickr

6241860655_299bc295e1.jpg
IMG_0312 by * Katie *, on Flickr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back