Life sized cortana WIP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ACDCrockr209

Hey guys. I tought I would show you guys what I have been up to lately 3d wise.

Cortanapose.jpg

I tried to make the fingers posable, but for some strange reason, it won't work for me.

LEt me know what you guys think.

That's some fine work pony!! Your 3d skills have really developed. That will look great with some texturing on it. Good job buddy!!

-Matt

That's some fine work pony!! Your 3d skills have really developed. That will look great with some texturing on it. Good job buddy!!
The model was a game rip from Halo 3, so I didn't model it. I'm still looking at tutorials on youtube, so you might see a piece made by me later on, but who knows how long that will be.

I still need to work on her arm that's touching her hips. It looks more like plastic-y than I would like.

Nice cortana lol.
I think the main issue with the hand on the hip, other than the elbow part, is that maybe it ought to be parallel against the body, not straight as the arm. Otherwise it makes it look stiff and doesn't look like her hand is against the hips.

Lol Someone or I should try unfolding this.... I wouldn't mind having a Cortana on my desk :p besides the Halo 1 version.

When i read the title (life sized cortana) i immediately thought to myself. What has the Nerds and Girls thread done now. thankfully im wrong lol.

The rigging isn't too bad other than the odd elbow shape.

The rigging isn't too bad other than the odd elbow shape.
Thank you, Forge. I'm in the procress for fixing it. I'll try to get a pick up when I think I fixed it.

R u ever going to tell or that's a surprise
Of course! I just have to get some other work done before I finish it.

Fix the elbow shape by shortening the forearm. Its a bit long. Other than that, it looks good

Fix the elbow shape by shortening the forearm. Its a bit long. Other than that, it looks good

The forearms were already like that the second I imported it into 3ds Max.

EDIT:

Ok, here is new pose.

CortanaPose2.jpg

Let me know what you guys think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back