live action odst helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.

kerotan 36

i am making a halo arms race odst trooper helmet hayabusa helljumpers armor and marine armor and it would be up for download except i cant move it to pepakura designer can some one please help me

NZTK

it would be up except i cant move is to pepakura designer
I dont get the question, what are you having problems with?

Last edited by a moderator:

DKK

Jr Member
i do believe hes saying he made an ODST 3d helm file and can not import it into pepakura. this is most likely becuase pep cant read the file type.

NZTK

hmm, well you need to export your model in a file type pepakura can understand these are

Wavefront .OBJ
AutoCAD .DXF
Metasequoia .MQO
3DS Max .3DS
Lightwave .LWO
STL(Binary format) .STL
Google Earth4 .KML, .KMZ

Pretty much every modeling application I can think of, can export to at least one of those formats. Maybe proof read your posts, I'm not trying to be rude, your English is just a bit hard to follow

NZTK

Do you have pepakura viewer or designer? What did you model the file in, what did you export its as?

SPU7N1K

Jr Member
kerotan 36 said:
i am making a halo arms race odst trooper helmet hayabusa helljumpers armor and merine armor and it would be up for download except i cant move it to pepakura designer can some one please help me

Your English rocks. -.-'

Last edited by a moderator:

AoBfrost

Dont use sketch up, you cant really export much to pepakura, plus to make it a .pdo, you need to BUY pepakura.

Status
Not open for further replies.