Lobbster's Jorge Build (3d print and foam)

giphy-downsized.gif

nervous laughter
well I did promise a suit up! Here's what I've got so far. I've gotta say, this is probably the weirdest suit up I've done... With having a helmet, complete arms, ab wrap, and the codpiece :lol:
Walking through doors? Never heard of it
I also need a proper strapping system asap.
More to come!

Attachments

• VideoCapture_20200726-170341.jpg
    VideoCapture_20200726-170341.jpg
    449.7 KB · Views: 254
  • VideoCapture_20200726-170251.jpg
    VideoCapture_20200726-170251.jpg
    348.4 KB · Views: 246
Would you mind showing me what 3D print files you're using, is this the armor set on thingiverse by moesizzlac or did you designthese yourself? I'm pretty new to this but know that I want to make my own Jorge armor. You're progress is amazing!

Last edited:
Would you mind showing me what 3D print files you're using, is this the armor set on thingiverse by moesizzlac or did you designthese yourself? I'm pretty new to this but know that I want to make my own Jorge armor. You're progress is amazing!
thank you, I grabbed these from a few different sources.
Chest, biceps, thighs, and shoulderpads are from Nerdforgedesigns on etsy (send him a message and he can hook you up with a Jorge pack)
The rest is a mix of a miniature size Jorge I found and cleaned up and Moe's files off thingy. The backpack, turret and boots are meant to be foambuilt so those are 405th templates.

blows the dust off this post
Boy it's been a little bit but I'm back and I have progress to report! Just about everything is printed, all I have left is to finish the chest attachment and knees. I'll be fiddling with my laser cutter soon too so I hope to get that up and running soon. Loving the overall scale and chonk and I'm so hyped to keep working on this project. Because of the weather however this suit will likely not see too much progress until the summer/spring time. I'll do my best to at least do a test fit over my winter break though.

Attachments

• 20201130_152444.jpg
    20201130_152444.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 196
  • 20201130_162305.jpg
    20201130_162305.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 205
Yes! Looks awesome man, love it, even though 3d printing is cheating (just jealous I don't have one)

This thread is more than 8 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back