*lock Please*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liquidfire3

:EDIT:

Well, the Battle Rifle sold!!!! And we made quite the bank off of it! So, if there was anyone from this forum bidding and/or watching it, thank you thank you thank you sooo much for helping out my boyfriend! We started off the bid at $84.99, and it ended up selling for $177.50 plus shipping!! :D:D Oh, and he's also in the process of making a pair of Magnums, so keep an eye out for those soon. ;)Also, if anyone out there would like to commission him for this stuff, please just ask, he does great quality work. :)/smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> " border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

f331e6a038ed4e24acb9438f962762d4.jpg

well welcome to the forum and since your a n00b its not your fault you cant post this in the classifieds section so i think your safe. and its a shame such a thing needs to be sold

Very nice rifle... But this still need to of been in Classifieds... Yes, I see your in need of selling and that your a newbie but, Iono what to say but.... should've waited? :rolleyes: Edit: never mind you beat me too it

HaloFreakX said:
Very nice rifle... But this still need to of been in Classifieds... Yes, I see your in need of selling and that your a newbie but, Iono what to say but.... should've waited? :rolleyes: Edit: never mind you beat me too it

Oh, I couldn't find the Classifieds section. ^^; Could you direct me there? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
welcome to the site... gotta get you some armor.. Technically noobs can't post "for sale" topics, but.... you're gunna have to get this topic modified.

Adam said:
welcome to the site... gotta get you some armor.. Technically noobs can't post "for sale" topics, but.... you're gunna have to get this topic modified.

Oh, ok, well tell me what it is I need to do and I'll be more than happy to fix it. :) I'm sorry if I did something that was a no no. I tried to find other places to post this, but since I'm a n00b, I'm only allowed to post it here, unless I missed something, which I've been doing alot lately. ^^;

crackhead09 said:
well welcome to the forum and since your a n00b its not your fault you cant post this in the classifieds section so i think your safe. and its a shame such a thing needs to be sold

Oh, ok. I'm still gonna check to be sure that I'm allowed to have this here. I figured since it's technically being sold on Ebay, there would be no worry about it being a scam or something, I know that I'm always careful of those, you can never be too careful! ;)

I know, it's so sad that he wants to sell it, but he says he's definitely gonna make another one once he gets more time and money to improve everything. :) Oh,and he's also working on a pair of silver Magnums as well! :D

Altair651 said:
What was the battle rifle made of?

PM'd. You really should check the date of the last post, necroposting isn't well looked upon. ;)

*Mods, please lock this thread.*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back