Locust Grenadier Skull trophy display

Status
Not open for further replies.

cancerslug

Jr Member
Hi guys, i am a new member but have been creeping for a long time and revelling in th work that is made here so i figured it was time to join and contribute to the community. Here goes. I have been working on a full sized locust grenadier skull orginally for my predator suit but i thought that maybe it would be a better idea to turn it into a display with a locust helmet on it. I did a search on the forum and on the net for locust pep files and didnt find any helmet files. The skull is full sized, just a smidge bigger than a human skull, articulated jaw and a tone of detail. My question is what kind of helmet do you guys think would compliment my prop. I thought about a Therion Guard (did i spell that right) or maybe a sniper helmet. Any ways heres the skull itself, i hope you fellas enjoy and am looking forward to hearing some thoughts from the community. If you have any questions about the details of the skull please drop me a PM. Id rather keep this about the helmets creation.
Well here is the skull itself.

IMG_7452.jpg

IMG_7462.jpg

IMG_7453.jpg

IMG_7454.jpg

If anyone can point me in the direction of any of the locust helmet pep files i couldnt find it would be apprciated.

thanks alot for the kind words guys. I also saw the great locust helmet files, i dont know how i missed those on the search. I downloaded the "horn" helmet but im curious if anyone has made a PDO file for either the other two? I like the goggles look and the ribbed one. I also have a few of the locust skulls that i can let go of if anyone interested, shoot me a PM. Here the helmets im taling about.
GOW3locusthelmetref.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back