Loki helmet, got pics, but i don't know about heavy

Status
Not open for further replies.

nick007

i have been looking for a beginner model to do, iron man i thought, i accidentally downloaded the high detail one, so i then downloaded a low detail one, but half way through i noticed that the front was shaped like a bean. so i went to see the midnight showing of the avengers, great movie. My friend loves Loki, she doesn't seem to get that he's the bad guy, so since i need practice i figured I'd do that. She's going to comic-con, so i thought it would be cool if something i made went to comic-con, so i have my deadline. so without further adoo, i give to you, The god of mischief, me!

if they are sideways, just turn your computer to it's side, that is why i am the god of mischief!

that's weird, they work for me. well i can't take a picture right now, but i have half of the helmet done aside from the horns which i will do last

that's weird, they work for me. well i can't take a picture right now, but i have half of the helmet done aside from the horns which i will do last

Ok, i just tried pulling this thread up on a different computer and browser, but the pictures still dont work. Do you have them hosted on photobucket or a similar site?

Ok, i just tried pulling this thread up on a different computer and browser, but the pictures still dont work. Do you have them hosted on photobucket or a similar site?

I don't have them posted anywhere, should i post them to a flickr or deviantart?

he direct link the pictures from his google email account lol...

*try quoting his 1st post and you will see :))

here are the final pics of the pep model pre resin

Nick_Barella

EDIT: figured out the image thing
photo4.jpg
[/IMG]
photo3-1.jpg
[/IMG]
photo3.jpg
[/IMG]
photo2.jpg
[/IMG]
photo1.jpg
[/IMG]

sorry for double post, but i just finished the helmet.
389024_437133299641380_186438070_n.jpg
[/IMG]
i was unable to get resin or body filler, but i used wood glue and fiber glass cloth. I think it looks good for my first build.
it was too small, but my friend said, "its too small, but it's still awesome"
and sorry for crap pictures, a new camera isn't in my budget, due to the fact that i want to make a bunch of props... if anyone has a way to get some decent pictures with an ipod camera, write in on my profile board, message, thingy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back