Lol Halo Effects Videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

vulture

I posted this in the noob forum but ill just put it here too.

this isn't halo, but you'll like it

Sniper rifle animation in a real video

Active Camo

Last edited by a moderator:
DreadMullet said:
pretty sweet find... the sniper one had me laughing, and i almost dropped my laptop.
I didn't find these, I made them!

paradoxdj said:
nice, the sniper rifle one was awesome =D
do you by chance have the 3d file for that?
Actually It was just a sniper animation set on youtube with a grey background and I keyed out the grey with after effects

Sweet videos! Did you use Particle Illusions for the first vid? The sniper one was hilarious and the active camo one really impressed me =]

BlacRoseImmortal said:
Sweet videos! Did you use Particle Illusions for the first vid? The sniper one was hilarious and the active camo one really impressed me =]

lol i haven't used particle illusion in about 4 years since i got After effects 7, The whole CS3 package, 3Ds Max 9, Maya 8, effectslab pro, Composite lab pro, And Unreal editor lol (yes that was supposed to make everyone jealous, but its true)

C 4468 said:
lol i haven't used particle illusion in about 4 years since i got After effects 7, The whole CS3 package, 3Ds Max 9, Maya 8, effectslab pro, Composite lab pro, And Unreal editor lol (yes that was supposed to make everyone jealous, but its true)
I am now officially jealous, lol. Nice effects. Did you use Composite Lab Pro for the Active Camo effect?

that last is easyer then look... everybody can make it on Adobe After Effect but i never got idea like that... rest... Awsome *.* i must make my own active camuflage movie ^^ XD

Amadi510 said:
that last is easyer then look... everybody can make it on Adobe After Effect but i never got idea like that... rest... Awsome *.* i must make my own active camuflage movie ^^ XD

nice job with the necro... Look at the last post date before you choose to not add anything to the thread... Over a month, let it be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back