Look what we found in Battle Canyon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tayl0r

Screenshot.ashx?fid=24922283&size=medium.jpg

Looks like the same helmet my brother uploaded awhile back. Remember the 343 helmet? Its cute really, Prest whacked it and it squeaked like a rubber ducky. :D Spartan plushie!

Yup, this helmet:
800px-Unknown_helmet.jpg

You can find it in Battle Canyon, like Taylor said, by going to Custom Games, and heading all the way into the back of the map, where you'll find a built in structure in the cliff, go inside, and enter the teleporter. It should be sitting on the floor.

And yes, it squeaks if you whack it, but that can only be heard in Theater mode.

343, you sure threw in a cute surprise for us! Spartan plushies are sweet!

Edit, there is a rumor that there are supposed to be 7 of these hidden in the maps. Good luck and if you find any, upload it!

A lot better then those teddy bears. 343 probably threw them in to mess with all the people coming up with ideas and conspiracy theories about the GRD (Is that the name?) helmet.

I found this and spazzed!

I freaked out when I found this. I immediatley rcognized it, I took a pic and went looking for different ones. Where are the others?

There's one on each map.

They don't do anything as of yet.

Are they all the same or is there a different one on each map?

I remember playing a game in matchmaking and one of the guys on my team saw it and called me to over to come see it (had to avoid being killed by the other team lol) and I did NOT see it! I thought he was crazy! Only he saw it for some reason. XD

Are they all the same or is there a different one on each map?

I remember playing a game in matchmaking and one of the guys on my team saw it and called me to over to come see it (had to avoid being killed by the other team lol) and I did NOT see it! I thought he was crazy! Only he saw it for some reason. XD

That "some reason" may be that he has been huffing paint all week... Im just sayin!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back