Looking for 3D printable H2A Marine Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grommets

Does anyone have .stl or .obj files for the H2A Marine armor? Sadly I'm not good enough yet to make them nor is my computer good enough to really effectively 3D model.

Does anyone have .stl or .obj files for the H2A Marine armor? Sadly I'm not good enough yet to make them nor is my computer good enough to really effectively 3D model.
There's a .obj file somewhere on here I believe for the marine models used in the game, it's for both the body and the armor but it might be a good place to start from

Here you go: Halo 2 - Anniversary - Marine Armor - with Halo 3 Helmet by moesizzlac

Untitled01.jpg
Untitled02.jpg

Untitled03.jpg

The helmet, I used the Halo 3 version. I think it looks better and has more details.

QUOTE="imamorron, post: 793230, member: 15872"]
These files are great! Would we be able to get the helmet files as well? I don't mind adding in the detail to the helmet but it would be nice to be able to create the full set of armor.
[/QUOTE]

I updated the listing to have the new helmet. It's nothing special but it should do.

1596048565700.png

QUOTE="imamorron, post: 793230, member: 15872"]
These files are great! Would we be able to get the helmet files as well? I don't mind adding in the detail to the helmet but it would be nice to be able to create the full set of armor.

I updated the listing to have the new helmet. It's nothing special but it should do.

View attachment 293914
[/QUOTE]

This looks great thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back