Looking for 3D printer!!! IDK WHAT IM DOING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

brennan lyons

Alright, i haven't been very active here but I know all of you are the best of the best out there to contact.

I currently have a Dremel 3D20 and the prints are alright. Although my father and I are currently looking into a new printer, I have some ideas in mind but I wanted to know what printers would you guys recommend, Currently, I'm looking for quality and size of said prints, I know that Prus printers seem very nice along with the Ender 3 Pro, I just wanted to know if there are others out there and if the Prusa and ender are the ones I should go for, which is better and in what way, Been looking for printers for a while but I'm just unsure on what exactly to find.. also I need to be able to get it in Canada XD

I have a Prusa i3MK3S and absolutely love it. I know that they are more expensive than others, but it has been a rock solid work horse for me.

I have a Prusa i3MK3S and absolutely love it. I know that they are more expensive than others, but it has been a rock solid work horse for me.
how are the sizes that come out? like max size for prints, a lot of prints that I would love to make I have to split so many times for my dremel, I also know their supports for the printing is really good to,

Build volume is pretty good (25 x 21 x 21 cm or 9,84 x 8,3 x 8,3 in)

I still have to split some things into pieces, but I've been able to print a full MK VI suit and assemble it without issue.

I recently got an Ender-5 Plus after being pretty anti-Creality (because of some shady OpenGL dealings not build quality) and the machine is pretty damn great. For less than the cost of a Prusa i3 you get a giant 350mm x 350mm x 400mm build volume on a stable CoreXY style body.

I've been recommended Cr10's and Enders. I use a Cr10S5, which has a 500mm printing bed. A little overkill, but I'm excited to print entire thigh and forearm pads in one go! (As long as the supports stay in one place.) I got mine on sale for $799. It took a REALLY long time for me to learn how it works, but there are plenty of people who can walk you through the process. There are smaller versions of the Cr10 that go for a lot less, and a lot of people use the Ender as well, which can also go for roughly the same price pending. If your budget looks petty solid, I would focus on what kind of projects and plans you have in mind, and look into bed size, and extruder capabilities (Materials and printing speed). Any Cr10 series printer should work just as well as my Cr10S5.

been really looking to print well replicas, armor, rep[lica halo weapojn props, etc, and for the hell of it, sometimes I print weapons the right scale for mcfarlane figures, though really I'm using it for replicas and props, though the 3D20 i have now lacks for me in quality and height of prints.

I installed several 3d software's on my laptop but the best one came from Ultimaker called Cura. I didnt know much but I tinkered and was determined and eventually I learned how to get good FDM prints. You can dissect files to split them up and fit on your printer. I'm using the ender 3 pro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back