Looking for a 3D printable HD helljumper helmet file?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaminusPrime

RMO
405th Regiment Officer
Hey all

As the title says just curious if anyone has a 3D print quality helljumper helmet file?
would totally love to print one for a future project!

EDIT: Sorry for the miscommunication on my part. I actually mean the HALO 5 HELLJUMPER helmet. The same kind used by spartan Buck.

Last edited:
https://405th.com/forums/threads/halo-3-odst-helmet-3d-print-download-and-print-for-free.41016/

here you go;)

This is just a start
Check thingiverse also. It takes no effort and you'll get a few results in literally seconds. There are different versions on this forum and more floating around the web. Do your research, guys!
Sorry, but that is such a basic task
I'm not mad, just want to encourage you:p
If the link doesn't work anymore, pm me I've got a file.

Good luck with your project (y)

Last edited:
https://405th.com/forums/threads/halo-3-odst-helmet-3d-print-download-and-print-for-free.41016/

here you go;)

This is just a start
Check thingiverse also. It takes no effort and you'll get a few results in literally seconds. There are different versions on this forum and more floating around the web. Do your research, guys!
Sorry, but that is such a basic task
I'm not mad, just want to encourage you:p
If the link doesn't work anymore, pm me I've got a file.

Good luck with your project (y)

Thanks but that's not what I'm after unfortunately.
I suppose that's my bad, I mean the actual HELLJUMPER helmet the kind from halo 5 that spartan Buck uses. I've just read the bad blood book and gotta say It's inspired me to do some research into a build.

I've checked on the forums, thingiverse and around the internet to find virtually nothing. The game rip file misses a number of details and of course would require a ton of work to be 3D printable. So yes I know exactly what you mean by people not looking in the right places and how annoying that can be but I've done the research to find nothing man otherwise I wouldnt have gone to the trouble of a thread.

Side note that helmet is good and all but its not all that accurate to the ODST game either. It's whole shape is wrong as far as I believe, there's an even better odst helmet model out there that just needs some 3D skills to get it ready for wearable 3D printing but that's a whole other topic.

ooops, my bad:eek:
Was already wondering......
The Guy which the file is from has already made what you're after. Check dutchprops on Facebook if you haven't already. Pm him for prize questions. I am not aware of anything close to this which is free. But you'll get good quality for your bucks!

It's also modeled appropriately for wearing, I believe......Have seen a render of the entire armor set too.

ooops, my bad:eek:
Was already wondering......
The Guy which the file is from has already made what you're after. Check dutchprops on Facebook if you haven't already. Pm him for prize questions. I am not aware of anything close to this which is free. But you'll get good quality for your bucks!

Yeah I've seen the model like I said virtually nothing. Unfortunately me being based in Australia postage is crazy expensive for anything like that and also me being a student I'm pretty short of cash most of the time, not to mention when i definitely have the skill to make something myself.

I'll see about potentially sending him a message but asking for a file at least for free I can imagine being met with a definitive no.

Just to throw in my 2 cents, without muddying up the water at all, I believe that Jeffrey Taben, a.k.a. DutchProps was actually blacklisted. This stemmed from not delivering on models and casts that were paid for, I believe. Regardless of what the accusations are, the fact that he has been blacklisted, I'm sure all but guarantees that he has gone dark on all forms of social media. If you can reach him, and ultimately end up acquiring what you're looking for, great! I simply wanted to share the latest information that I had. If it is something that you ultimately want to end up having modeled, I strongly recommend Satchmo III ! He has put together more than one file for me, and he is extremely fair on pricing, and the models are incredible!

Matt

I am not on social media - at all ( a rarity these days), so I wasn't informed. He is the only professional modeler doing halo stuff I knew about. A lot of people underestimate this business and its ever changing demands. Often people order and then retreat from it and you're left with debt because you already invested for molds and castings. So you have to disappoint the other customers. There was a guy on YouTube doing Wrench Masks from Watch Dogs 2. Almost ruined his life.......There might be reasons unknown to us, is all I'm saying.

There is this overall attitude of ,,give me free stuff" - making it harder to live by such work. I am a poor student, but not entitled. I am glad that there is a forum like this, were you get help offered and get in touch with experienced modelers.

Last edited:
Oh I completely understand, and you're correct, we don't fully understand his side. And there are of course, always 2 sides.

Unfortunately, it does seem like there is an entitlement problem within the community as a whole, and it absolutely can turn the experienced folks away. 3d modelers put hours of their time into something, and it is ultimately up to them if they want to share those efforts with the community, or if they want to bill for their time, both options are respectable. In my 10 years as being part of the 405th, I've seen way too many people drop everything and walk away from the community, all due to the entitled actions of a few "bad apples".

I'm in no way trying to say that this thread was intended for that reason, as all of us here are prepared to pay for someone's work.

One final note, CaminusPrime , if you're on Facebook, look for Jeremie Sloan or Beavercreek Proving Grounds. I believe he 3d printed a Halo 5 Helljumper armor set, and it was amazing. That may be another avenue to check out. I know for a fact that he was offering casts of the helmet, while the armor was for personal use.

-Matt

I'm not pointing fingers at anyone, I am in the same position as him. I would like to commission some pros, but I can't get money together fast enough before I've thrown it out for university-related projects. On the other side I use the tools of these Schools, having lower costs as usual people would. Is just enough for small gimmicks though.

Report if you have found what you wanted, or better start a build thread CaminusPrime

Last edited:
If you give me a month or two to clear up some other commissions I have in line I can bust out a helmet in Fusion 360. If you want reference to other stuff I've done recently, here's a Reach CQB

If you give me a month or two to clear up some other commissions I have in line I can bust out a helmet in Fusion 360. If you want reference to other stuff I've done recently, here's a Reach CQB

That would be pretty sweet! very nice looking model there too. no rush I'm currently in the middle of a 4/5 chief build and I'm printing a halo wars 2 MK IV helmet so definitely let me know if & or when you get around to it. maybe if i get some time ill even look into fusion 360 modelling

Report if you have found what you wanted, or better start a build thread CaminusPrime

not yet but its a step closer at least!

One final note, CaminusPrime , if you're on Facebook, look for Jeremie Sloan or Beavercreek Proving Grounds. I believe he 3d printed a Halo 5 Helljumper armor set, and it was amazing. That may be another avenue to check out. I know for a fact that he was offering casts of the helmet, while the armor was for personal use.
-Matt

Ok sweet! I'll check it out and see what i can find between Satchmo III & Jeremie. I also did hear that Dutchprops was blacklisted and is infamous for not delivering orders unfortunately. I more so started this thread just in case anyone had seen a decent model around with the amount of assets that are around on these forums. always worth asking at least right? worst case perhaps i get in touch with some modellers to work something out in the future

Thank you all for your responses so far!

I made an HD one...not ultra HD but HD 3d printable I put together quickly from
  • halo-5-mjolnir-gen2-helljumper-buck-helmet.pdo
    Modeler: 343i Unfolder: koshima07
I can upload that to thingiverse if that's what you are looking for.

Untitled.jpg

Looking for this myself, too. Would love to try and build in foam, but I'm not sure how viable that would be without pattern files (which I don't have a pep reader or a computer one's designed for)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back