Looking for a good foam odst file? @lieutenantJaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check out heroes workshop on YouTube. His most recent odst looks amazing, and if there is something you think looks better on this one, you could switch out a peice onto the other files. There are some other good templates out there. Especially for the odst

Hey man, I know you started with DFT but from what i've seen and read is the armory files will get you a better look for just a little more time, its your build though, enjoy it.

Also if you choose to go the armory route, check the armory. but also I would take your foam from this Link -h3odst foam. This link has the missing pieces the armory does (side plate and center chest plate). This list/download is missing the hip plates though so you would have to use files from both locations.

Edit: also no matter what you use to build it, try and scale it for your body size.

Last edited:
Check out heroes workshop on YouTube. His most recent odst looks amazing, and if there is something you think looks better on this one, you could switch out a peice onto the other files. There are some other good templates out there. Especially for the odst

I purchased and downloaded their ODST file. Some of these are identical to the Hugh Holder 3D file unfolded by @mks81. They're making a profit off someone else's work, and I'm not very comfortable with that.

What's up with people mentioning me in thread titles all of the sudden

Lieutenant Jaku is right.

I for one am looking forward to your build, DFT or not. I think the only thing I myself don't like about the DFT templates is the stomach section. And the top of the helmet is flat and angled. (Don't bevel the cuts up there! )

Otherwise go nuts.

I read the thing!

My ODST is... Something that probably shouldn't be copied. It's a DFT, freehand thing and it doesn't really hold up. It's definitely fun but looking back on it I kind of feel bad using it as an example of what to do. PaiganBoi and smelms are two of my favourite foam ODSTs because we're apparently tagging everyone in this thread now.

I have work and legendaries to farm in Diablo III. Once I start making props again soon I'll be more active
Look what you did. You make Sean Anwalt sad. Reported.
Screenshot_1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back