looking for any extra tickets for HOD Philly Saturday...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lieutenant Jaku

Sr Member
so idk if this is the correct place but I had been planning to bring someone with me to HOD philly on saturday but it was sold out by the time they went to get a ticket, I was wondering if anyone has an extra ticket that they wont be using saturday and if theyd be willing to sell it to us. (that means we pay you for it)
(clarification I have my own ticket, so im definitely still going)
If not I completely understand and thats fine.
also Viper 466 I was told it was possible you might have one?

Dude me and a few others are in the same boat. I’m honestly a little disappointed that it’s not like Comic-Con where you can buy tickets at the gate. There really was no warning that tickets can be sold out, and if there was, I didn’t see it in time to get my twin a ticket for Saturday

Dude me and a few others are in the same boat. I’m honestly a little disappointed that it’s not like Comic-Con where you can buy tickets at the gate. There really was no warning that tickets can be sold out, and if there was, I didn’t see it in time to get my twin a ticket for Saturday
yeah I really wasn't expecting it, we are just hoping someone will be selling extras at gate, (it wont be an official person of course) just like someone who has extra, but oh well what can you do

They limited it to 10k people because they estimated that's what the event can handle. Had they allowed more, the infamously long lines would have been even worse and etc.
It's unfortunate, yes, but we should be able to understand why they did it. This wasn't meant to be a typical convention where you show up, and it's mostly a bunch of vendors asking for money.

They limited it to 10k people because they estimated that's what the event can handle. Had they allowed more, the infamously long lines would have been even worse and etc.
It's unfortunate, yes, but we should be able to understand why they did it. This wasn't meant to be a typical convention where you show up, and it's mostly a bunch of vendors asking for money.
True, true... I understand the business side logistics of it, but as a customer who fell short of the limit it's dissapointing for me.

For sure. It would be appreciated if limited ticket run events posted a ___ of ___ left kind of estimate. I know it wouldn't be completely accurate, but it would at least help us as the consumer make an informed decision.
Consumer: How many tickets are left?
Outpost: You don't wanna know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back