Looking for Builder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thebestmfwoods

Im a US Marine so I'm not home enough to do my own build. I would love to have my own halo armor but before I go blow money on a mass produced suit thought I'd see if anyone here would like to make some money building one for me! Price is negotiable, I am aware it takes money to do the build and then all the time and effort that's put into it. Essentially I want MK V armor with the MK V standalone helmet. I would like it painted white with wear and tear (doesn't have to be painted)

As far as i know it isn't common practice to pay for the assembly of a complete suit. However it is possible to buy Raw cast kits of helmets and other pieces. finishing them normally requires a very small amount of sanding and a good coat of the desired paint.

It is also possible to buy a previously used suit via the marketplace here [Marketplace] You just have to make sure it is relatively close to your body type.

Last edited:
Xs SHAD0W sX I think you meant 'raw casts', not 'cold casts'. Cold casting is a technique, whereas raw cast is just pulled cast from the mold with no work or finish. Problem is there are plenty of helmet casts but no one makes cast MJOLNIR armor.
Sean Bradley makes vacuum formed ODST armor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back