Looking for Files? Ask!

Status
Not open for further replies.

animeloverlela

Jr Member
Hello! I noticed a lot of people are asking where to get stuff in the File Archive. If you would like me to search for a file for you, please ask me too. I've been able to find a lot of the files that your all looking for, so if you're not sure where to find the files, ask me! I'll find them for you, if available. :)

Hello! I noticed a lot of people are asking where to get stuff in the File Archive. If you would like me to search for a file for you, please ask me too. I've been able to find a lot of the files that your all looking for, so if you're not sure where to find the files, ask me! I'll find them for you, if available. :)

While I applaud your enthusiasm, we already have THIS thread for file requests, and after the new year I'm hoping that we'll get some functions set up for the forum that will make file browsing a little easier.

I'm mainly posting to unlock the archives, but I would also like to know where i could fine halo 4/5 master chief armor pepakura files, I went on here to look at them, but the old page said that things had changed and now I can't find those files, I guess its a good thing I downloaded the ones I needed before the big change

Hi I really need a halo 3 odst file which will be amazing if you could find one cause I cant find any and thanks for helping me

Last edited:
Due to the move from the old site to this one, the File Archive will not be available for some time. Not everything was compatible with being transferred across, and as such had to be left out of the move. Chernobyl is currently working on porting everything into the Resources section, however as there were so many files, it will take some time for them to be worked on/moved to the new platform.

anyone have the athlon files? body and helmet? if not just helmet please.

anyone have the athlon files? body and helmet? if not just helmet please.
Are you after unfolded files for the Athlon set? Or the 3d files?

Also, please try to not double post unless it's totally necessary (or it's your own thread).

Hi I really need a halo 3 odst file which will be amazing if you could find one cause I cant find any and thanks for helping me
These are the only odst files i can find in my computer. Hope this does the trick.

Attachments

• ODST.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 244
If it isnt too much trouble, I would really like the security helmet and/or armor from halo 3 or 5. Ive looked everywhere with no luck. Thank you so much for your time.

Files have been downloaded I just want to say thank you soooooo much!
No problem! Happy to help :)

If it isnt too much trouble, I would really like the security helmet and/or armor from halo 3 or 5. Ive looked everywhere with no luck. Thank you so much for your time.
I have the H5 Security set, give me a moment to get it set up :)

EDIT:
Security set uploaded!
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/x9g40be73gqalw7/AAAV3pTca8uv2jlqAZoL7SQ_a?dl=0

Hey! would it be possible to get Felix's Armor set from RvB? If that is to much to search for or if its not in a file together I'd be happy with just the helmet for now. Thanks a ton either way!
Helmet: Scout
Torso: Soldier
Left/Right Shoulder: Venator
Forearms: Twin-Plated
Legs: XG-89 Narrow

Guys, please. I realise you're all eager for files, but the new Resources function is a work in progress. I'll get around to putting the work needed into the site the moment I have some free time, I promise - I have a full, backed-up mirror of the old Archive ready to go, it just means me having a spare free day to actually sit and get the work done.

Be patient, it'll get done, I promise.

Guys, please. I realise you're all eager for files, but the new Resources function is a work in progress. I'll get around to putting the work needed into the site the moment I have some free time, I promise - I have a full, backed-up mirror of the old Archive ready to go, it just means me having a spare free day to actually sit and get the work done.

Be patient, it'll get done, I promise.

I'm happy to help people with files in the interim while you're unavailable/working on porting everything over. It's only 5 minutes rather than a whole day :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back