Looking for Gundam 00 pep file

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys im looking for a pep file the the 00 gundam from Gundam 00 season 2 ive scoured the internet and sites and now i leave it to the masters here to help me out i would even consider payment for the files for a 1/10 scale of the 00 thanks guys

What 00 Model are you looking for? I can get just about any Gundam out there but it would be in 3D and you would have to get someone to break it down and unfold it for you.

the Double 0 gundam is the one im looking for i have pepakura designer and viewer so i should be able to break it down might take some time to learn if you type in 00 gundam in google search for images its the blue gundam that has two twin drives thanks a ton

Ok guys all I could find was the Gundam 00 Raiser, the person who did it is TheArtfulMoogle which I found on Youtube of him modelling the Raiser in 5 steps well I sent him a message to see if they would be willing to share the file, if they respond I will edit the file to where it can be worked with pepakura and post the 3d files for the parts here. Please don't go posting that in a week or two later if I have'nt gotten the file asking me if I have gotten it yet, that just irratates me a bit. When and IF I get the file it will be posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back