Looking for Halo 3 Texture Files

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpartaLazor

I was wondering if anyone out there had four Halo 3 texture files that I can't seem to get my hands on. I'm looking for the "cc" texture files for the EVA, CQB, Mark V, and ODST armors. They're what's used to change the armor color. If anyone could help, that would be great.

They look like this: mp_masterchief_cc.png

Have you searched in the Archive> i remmember seeing the CQC with textures at least.
Also, did you mean CQB? because i cant find the CQC in halo 3

I'm not sure if they're in the archive. I think he files in the Archive have just the standard white texture. But, I'll have to take a look again to be sure.

I'm not sure if they're in the archive. I think he files in the Archive have just the standard white texture. But, I'll have to take a look again to be sure.
I have a recon helmet with textures from the archive.
PS: Im guessing you're going for pepakura right?
Anyway,i wouldnt reccommend printing with textures since then you wont be able to see the folds. Thats what happened to me. I recommend either printing white only or printing both but then checking each thing would be boring.
Oh and, if you're going to use resin and bondo then the textures will hardly even be visible.
the only reason why you would want to print with textures that i can think of is to then cut out the visor but there are versions without the visor despite the fact that you can just cut it off when you're done. .
Good luck mate!
Cheers!

I have a recon helmet with textures from the archive.
PS: Im guessing you're going for pepakura right?

SpartaLazor is after these files in order to colour his files up in his named-brand 3D modelling application. However, he's got the necessary tools to obtain these files himself and can't seem to find it within himself to go looking for the help he needs on the relevant forums.

In case this needs spelling out, SpartaLazor: this isn't the right forum for your question. I've had this conversation with you via PM already, and my answer is the same now as it was then - the 405th does not deal with content extraction discussion or requests. It's a legally and morally-grey area that we'd rather not have to expose the forum to. Assuming you knew where to go to get the tools for the files you already have, you should know that your questions are better asked there rather than here.

Last edited by a moderator:
I understand that. I completely understand that. Technically, I wasn't the one that posted the question, it was a friend of mine that probably doesn't understand that. But, I'll still take full responsibility for this, as I was the one that let him.

My apologies. It will not happen again.

I understand that. I completely understand that. Technically, I wasn't the one that posted the question, it was a friend of mine that probably doesn't understand that. But, I'll still take full responsibility for this, as I was the one that let him.

My apologies. It will not happen again.

That's absolutely fine. Please realise that my aim is not to chastise or put you down - but there are certain topics we have to draw a line under here, and discussing asset extraction is one of them. Having the assets is one thing - but, we're not a modding forum, and this isn't the place to be discussing such things.

As for your question: try obtaining the files as a different type (.TIF as opposed to .DDS). Otherwise, if you're still stuck, I can point you to places that will give you better answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back