Looking for Master Chief to present my son with his High School Diploma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elciavadores

Greetings All!

My 19 year old is graduating from high school in South Florida. We have to do a presentation for him, and well, he and I played the first Halo the Christmas after it came out and subsequent sequels thereafter. It was kind of our thing. Anyway, he is a HUGE Halo fan, and at cons and such he gets all glossy eyed whenever he's in the presence of someone in the Spartan armor.

My wife and I have been asking around, trying to find someone who has a suit and would be willing to show up for this. A friend of mine suggested asking here.

Any help you good folks could offer would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

I will have to check. We used but the one person i know of moved to N.C.

Greetings All!

My 19 year old is graduating from high school in South Florida. We have to do a presentation for him, and well, he and I played the first Halo the Christmas after it came out and subsequent sequels thereafter. It was kind of our thing. Anyway, he is a HUGE Halo fan, and at cons and such he gets all glossy eyed whenever he's in the presence of someone in the Spartan armor.

My wife and I have been asking around, trying to find someone who has a suit and would be willing to show up for this. A friend of mine suggested asking here.

Any help you good folks could offer would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Can you pm me location of event?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back