LOOKING FOR MLG PLAYERS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! I'm the leader of the MLG team called -Urg3d Regr3t-. And I am looking for some players! They have to own an Xbox 360, be able to play practices at times from 3:30PM - 9:00PM and any time on the weekends. We are also looking for a manager, he does not play in any games, how ever, he will get a custom T-Shirt with a name of his desire on the back, and our team name on front, with Manager on it. We are about to be sponsored by Mountain Dew and Game Stop. For more info please contact me via AIM or PM. You have to be in the Deleware, New Jersey, or Pennsylvania region!
AOL Instant Message Screen Name: PUN1SH3R438

**EDIT** There is a lot of benefits from this, you get a spotlight on TV, a lot of free stuff from our sponsors and we get payed for winning matches. Grand prize in the finals are $100,000 + more from our sponsors!

I was playing in gamebattles.com (aka MLG) before, but I lost my partner.

If I was living near you, I'd like to be your manager.

Too bad :mad:

:cry: i dont have an xbox 360 :cry: mean parents think im obsessed with video games! i havent player halo since jan 1st then i joined the forums....
i would join your team, ive always wanted to be MLG, i live in NJ, and im near your age but unless the sponsors want to give me a 360 i cant.....

rachciav said:
:cry: i dont have an xbox 360 :cry: mean parents think im obsessed with video games! i havent player halo since jan 1st then i joined the forums....
i would join your team, ive always wanted to be MLG, i live in NJ, and im near your age but unless the sponsors want to give me a 360 i cant.....
I tell you what, as long as you can make it to Croydon, PA, we will provide you with the Xbox 360 gaming.. What city are you in?

Last edited by a moderator:
Can me and my friend tryout? We're chicago players, but if we actually are good enough, then we could work it out from there. But even so, tryouts could be cool. even though we're on teh opposite side of the world. minus 1/2

i live in morris county in NJ i dont think i'd be able to go to PA to play video games :cry: but as soon as i get a job, and convince my parents to let me get a 360 ill be in, and possibly my little brother, hes really good. sometimes better than me :cautious: but i wont let him get ahead of me. ill probably get one soon. then ill post my gamer tag. that 100,000 dollars sounds good. ive always wished i was on a team since i watched the MLG pro games with like carbon and final boss......sooo much money for playing games!

Spartan117x said:
Can me and my friend tryout? We're chicago players, but if we actually are good enough, then we could work it out from there. But even so, tryouts could be cool. even though we're on teh opposite side of the world. minus 1/2
Sorry man, I can try you out for our online league, as well as anyone else too far from PA, DE, or NJ.

Also:
Rachciav, I played with Walshy and StrongSide from Final Boss, they are good, I had a higher score than StrongSide :D

I thought you'd say that, I'm just looking for a match. can you get on now? lol. add me, spartan117x4

But don't you have to get like in the finals to get a tv spot or around the finals to get paid for winning.

EDIT: well if you still want to see how I am i'll send u a friend Request my GT: is Poopie Smellman so just accept it and tell me when we can set up some tryout.

rachciav said:
wat! you got to play with them! did walshy own you? ive always wanted to play against them
Yes Walshy owned me lol... it was embarrassing, but StrongSide, I had a better KDR(Kill/Death Ratio)

Dedrick said:
But don't you have to get like in the finals to get a tv spot or around the finals to get paid for winning.
EDIT: well if you still want to see how I am i'll send u a friend Request my GT: is Poopie Smellman so just accept it and tell me when we can set up some tryout.
And you get a TV spot on which ever ones that ESPN and/or G4 want to televise really, but when we get to the finals, thats when every match will be televised. Yes, thats right ESPN now covers MLG matches :D!

**EDIT** For those who want to try out to join, its required that you fill out the app below for records.

[attachment=2776:Urg3d_Re...lication.doc]

rachciav said:
sweet! gamers get a spot on ESPN. i usualy watch games on gameplay HD
Yeah! I was on mlgpro.com and I read about it, I was happy! I guess because MLG wants to be recognized as a Major League sport just like Major League Baseball etc...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[attachment=2777:Urg3d_Re...lication.doc]

Just curious. how are you getting "sponsored" when you're a lieutenant Grade 2 I looked at your stats and your K/D ratio is .86 or something. I'm not trying to bash you but care to explain this? No pro is going to be that low of a K to D and a Grade2. And even if this was a second account it can't be that low.

rachciav said:
now to just convnce my mom that its a sport.........
hahah! Yeah, luckily I had my parents support behind this, I mean, they payed for my first MLG tournament at our local GameCrazy for Halo 2. It was $240 for s 4 man team. It kinda works like this:

Each player saves up $60.
The player than gives the money to the manager or leader.
The leader then gives the money to MLG by ordering 4 Tournament passes.
All of this will be done VIA payapl.

Another way is to show up and pay at the door, and MLG will register us there.

Sorry for the Double Post but...
Spartan117x said:
Just curious. how are you getting "sponsored" when you're a lieutenant Grade 2 I looked at your stats and your K/D ratio is .86 or something. I'm not trying to bash you but care to explain this? No pro is going to be that low of a K to D and a Grade2. And even if this was a second account it can't be that low.
Well I have been playing CoD4 lately, and my brother has been playing on my account so maybe he brought it down. But we get sponsored by contacting MLG registered companies. And I have members that are great, I mean, one of my members was in an MLG team before that made semi-pro. And plus, the rank (Lt. Grade 2 etc.) doesn't mean **** to MLG, that stuff basically tells you how long you have been playing. They look at KDR. And to be honest, MLG dont care if you are the suckiest person in the world at Halo, there are MANY different games that MLG branch off to, and its all to have fun. Also, there is a mistake on Bungie's database, because on my xbox right now, im a lvl 21 Captain... my highest skill is 21 in Lone Wolves...

PLEASE, IF YOU WANT TO TALK ANYMORE ABOUT THIS PERSONALLY ADD MY AIM NAME, THE QUESTIONS/COMMENTS ARE GETTING OFF TOPIC. POSTERS ARE FOR THOSE WHO ARE INTERESTED IN JOINING!

AIM Name: PUN1SH3R438

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back