Looking For Ninja Fabric

Status
Not open for further replies.

Achille

Kind of an odd title, yes. I have a pair of pants that are in desperate need of repair, large holes in many places. I can patch them up just fine, but I figured "why not have a little fun with it?" I decided that I wanted to have an epic battle of ninjas and pirates on my trousers, which leads me to my question. I've had no trouble finding fabric with pirate designs, but ninja fabric, true to their nature, have been almost impossible to find. I was wondering if anyone has come across fabric with ninja designs on it, and if they would be willing to share their findings. All I've managed to find is Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle fabric, so almost any suggestions are good (I don't, unfortunately, have the time or know-how to properly design and print my own, so that's out of the question).

Many thanks!

ugh ninja material... In all my years scowering multiple fabric stores and manufactrers I have never came across anything of the sort. Uhh try some other combo cause I don't know if you could find that. Maybe but very unlikely in some kids clothes but doubtfull. Ninjas aren't printed or generally made on fabric. It's more cowboys princesses tv chariters or space things or animals. Good luck trying to find something but I doubt you will but you can always try!

Sorry for spelling I'm on my itouch.

Well, one thing you could do is just get the iron on sheets and print out pictures and iron them on, I'm sure someone on here could make you a couple of good pics.

Also I couldn't find anything either.

I hadn't considered iron ons... The only problem with that is that the printers I have access to don't print white ink, so it would have to be white fabric, which limits possibilities. I'll have to look into this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back