Looking For Non-Halo Pep Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, hows it going. This site is great, and i wanted to do some ODST armor, but I decided that at the moment I currently don't have the money to do what I want to do with the ODST armor, SO, now for my QUESTION. now, people on this forum can find storm trooper pep files and such, from what I understand, and I was wondering "WHERE DO YOU PEOPLE GET THEM o_O" I am looking for pep files from the ALIEN universe. Specifically Colonial marines. Armor and pulse rifles. i have looked and looked and looked and LOOKED but i can't find any :( anyways, links would be great, and maybe some slaps in the face for going away from halo for a while :eek

Hmm, I'm not sure there are any files for that yet. I've never seen any. It might be worth it to check around with the modelers on the site and see if any could be convinced to make some for you. It would be a good project.

If you can find a 3D file for the Colonial Marine I can give it a shot at getting it unfolded since theres not that many parts and not that high of detail probably I can get it done in a week. I think I saw one over on SciFi3D but not sure.

sweet, because i would like to get a set of that done. As much as I love Halo, i must admit, i love the Alien universe more :) in my eyes, Alien, or the Xenomorph, w/e you want to call it, is the best movie monster made. Everything about it is filled with horror. first, it wraps its larval form around a hosts head, and implants an egg inside them. then, the creature matures within the body within a few hours and then bursts explosively out of the victims chest. then, it quickly grows to an adult stage where it has no fear, can scale walls, has deadly claws, intense strength and.... WHOAH, how long was i out o_O. sorry about that.... anyways, ill get back to you on the files if i can find them nintendude, i look forward to it :)

I've got a pulse rifle if you want it.

1jb5lc.jpg

You'll want to investigate a website called the Hunter's Lair - Google it. A great forum all about the Predator/Alien series with some super talented people. However, they have stricter rules than us so be on your best behaviour and really pay attention.

Cheers,

Kensai

Check here!

Here's the pulse rifle model completed. No bondo or fiberglass, just cardstock and printer ink.

They also have the locater watch and tracking tube which would make great accessories to fill out the effect.

Also check out the Terran Marine Cannon from Starcraft II that he's got, the detail is incredible.

m41model07.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back