Looking for Titanfall 2 OBJ or STL files for 3d printing

Status
Not open for further replies.

HundreadK

Hello i am looking for any OBJ files or STL files of any Titanfall 2 pilot . I have found a few threads of unfolded PDOs but the main Cosplay im putting together is the Pulse Blade pilot.

If this is placed in the wrong forum i apologize

TurboCharizard is there a way to reconvert pepakura files into a .obj or .stl? A reverse of taking a 3d model and importing it into pepakura? That may help. I could sworn Jace on thingiverse made one but I guess not :I

TurboCharizard is there a way to reconvert pepakura files into a .obj or .stl? A reverse of taking a 3d model and importing it into pepakura?
Yes*

*It takes a lot of work to get to a usable state. In Armorsmith it's a simple as selecting a part, File>Export and you have a zero thickness surface model that may or may not be useful. From there you can add it into Blender or Meshmixer to add thickness, do a lot of cleanup and smoothing and then you'll have something printable. There's a few threads where MoeSizzlac covers his methods and there's even older ones by Chernobyl to show different approaches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back