Want to Buy Looking to buy - ODST Armor

Sold for 1 USD
Looking to buy an ODST armor set I'm brand new so I apologize if I'm a little hard to work with please be patient with me.

-I'm looking for a plastic set, painted if possible.

-Halo 3 ODST style

-My wife has set the budget at 1,500 USD and I will pay the shipping of course

-I live in the state of Utah in the United States

Last edited:

PlanetAlexander

Welcome to the 405th Crobin! A couple of things to help us get more info on what you're wanting:

-Which variation of the ODST were you looking for? Each game's ODSTs are different, and there are even variations of the armour within each game
-What sort of materials are you wanting them to be made from? For example, foam is light and soft, and 3D prints are heavier but solid
-What general area do you live in? This helps give other people an idea of if they are near you, for reasons such as shipping
-Do you want the set painted, or left raw for you to paint yourself?

In the future, we also have the Marketplace for buying and selling Halo props and costumes.

Cadet

Executive Officer
Division Staff
Community Staff
Member DIN
S111
This thread has been moved to the appropriate Forum, The Marketplace, for "Want To Buy" threads and has had its title updated to reflect the item OP is looking to purchase.

Crobin please update this thread to include information on what type of ODST, preferred material, and budget.

Crobin

Welcome to the 405th Crobin! A couple of things to help us get more info on what you're wanting:

-Which variation of the ODST were you looking for? Each game's ODSTs are different, and there are even variations of the armour within each game
-What sort of materials are you wanting them to be made from? For example, foam is light and soft, and 3D prints are heavier but solid
-What general area do you live in? This helps give other people an idea of if they are near you, for reasons such as shipping
-Do you want the set painted, or left raw for you to paint yourself?

In the future, we also have the Marketplace for buying and selling Halo props and costumes.
Thanks I'll update that

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.