Looking to get a spartan suit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DxCRAZZ

Hi how’s it going? New around here and at the moment just looking to find someone willing to make me a custom halo spartan armor. Willing to pay and in no rush. Its hayabusa armor from halo 3. But orange and blue color.

Attachments

• 0CCEF820-28B7-4B8C-8059-0813C17126A6.png
    0CCEF820-28B7-4B8C-8059-0813C17126A6.png
    49.4 KB · Views: 240
DxCRAZZ, before going to far into asking for commissions, before anyone CAN take it on, they would need more information about size. You don't have to put your measurements here on the forum where everyone can see them, but you will need the measurements of each part of your body that a piece of armor correlates to.

Understand also, it won't be as custom fit to you as if you built it yourself.

Like the color scheme, it's pretty awesome.

DxCRAZZ, before going to far into asking for commissions, before anyone CAN take it on, they would need more information about size. You don't have to put your measurements here on the forum where everyone can see them, but you will need the measurements of each part of your body that a piece of armor correlates to.

Okay thank you I’ll have to get on that. Answer that’s okay will try my best to accommodate the size they make. And thanks it’s my favorite color combo.

You should also consider if you want it fully finished or want to finish it yourself. Just printing takes time, but it's just printer time. Sanding takes a lot of manual work, so that would drive the cost up quite a bit.

You should also consider if you want it fully finished or want to finish it yourself. Just printing takes time, but it's just printer time. Sanding takes a lot of manual work, so that would drive the cost up quite a bit.
Oh I would definitely like it to be fully finished. I’m in no rush and wouldn’t want the artist to rush either. Don’t mind if price goes up that’s something me and the creator would talk about.

Hey! if it's not too much do you think you could tell me more about measurements?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back