looking to request a full spartan armor set and don't know where to start

Status
Not open for further replies.

verbub

I'm trying to get a modeler to make a full-on armor set for my spartain I'm working on a full drawing representing the armor but I'm looking to see if there is any place I go to to get this made so I can print it out and if so where

1651104432141.png

I'm trying to get a modeler to make a full-on armor set for my spartain I'm working on a full drawing representing the armor but I'm looking to see if there is any place I go to to get this made so I can print it out and if so where

View attachment 317445
I thought someone more knowledgeable would reply first, but I don't want you to feel like we are ignoring you.

You have come to a great place for any and all Halo resources. We have some incredible builders and modelers here on the forum. We have a marketplace section that may be the most appropriate place to start with a "looking to buy" post. If you can make said post, include as much information as you can. For example, do any of the armor pieces already exist and may already have existing models? Anyways whoever you work with can probably work through those details.

I hope someone takes on this job. It's always fun to see what kind of Kool stuff people make on here. Please do a build thread if you make this suit. It would be awesome.

View attachment 317445
Start checking out the Armory until someone takes the request , you'll probably find the base pieces there. the chest piece looks like the Reach Mjolnir V standard chest and the helmet looks like a modified Infinite Mjolnir VII.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back