Looking To Start An Indiana And Near Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

rvb18

hey all just had a thought seeing that Indiana has almost gotten the same amount of armorers as Texas, that there should be a group similar to ship here in the state of corn (Hoosier joke sorry)so if there is any one wanting to help start one just start posting, later

Depending on how far Frankfort is, I may be able to do something. I am only about 10 miles east of the state line!!

Frankfort is about 1 hour directly north of Indianapolis so maybe for you a 1 1/2 - 2 1/2 hour drive but it cant be held at my mom's house (still under construction)it's also is too small for this but my house (yes i own a house and I'm 15) in Michigan town IN which is only 10 minutes away from Frankfort has a huge garage that we can meet and work on project. in fact it's the same place i completed my mark V. IL try to find a map of Indiana and mark were i am on it. BTW the house I'm talking about is full of junk ATM (it's our own storage box) so we can only use the garage, well after i move the junk from there in to the house ( yes the garage is storage ATM too)

OK theres two (not lee I'm talking about me) oh and lee i know your in SHIP but hey why cant this group and SHIP be business partners or some thing like that.(thats a hint Dave)

rvb18 said:
OK theres two (not lee I'm talking about me) oh and lee i know your in SHIP but hey why cant this group and SHIP be business panes or some thing like that.(thats a hint Dave)

There is nothing wrong with members in the Indiana area having get togethers. I'm all for that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back